Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Heaven Levels: Growing Wings II




“Please” I got closer to him and pleaded like I had pleaded back in hell, I must admit though I might seem a little forceful when doing this but I really wanted him to let me touch him. He leaned in and kissed me softly “let me touch your heart this time” I whispered as we parted. He had a remarkable ability for reading my soul, mind and energy but I knew he hadn´t let me touch his soul completely.
“Zett…” he touched my check.

“I´ll beg for it if I have to” I often shocked myself at how willing I was to beg and forget my pride when it was about Eon. He smiled a small smile, perhaps remembering all the times I had begged for him to let me touch him. He nodded once and gave me his hand, like he´d done so long ago. I took his hand in min and felt nothing, contrary to how things had been, I was the one being fed in here, granted I didn´t need physical contact like Eon had needed but I just still enjoyed it with my little hobby of having a human body.

“Feed me” he said sensing I was at a loss. I did as he said “feel your own energy going to me” he said as he´d said before except all those other times he was also giving me his energy and at times other angels were there was well, it was all too overwhelming but he´s said that´s how “new angels” learn to distinguish energies and to be empathic not minding only one being´s feelings but taking into account all people feelings. To me it was way too much especially as I tried to conceal myself from the rest of angels but now it was only me and him and I was the one passing on energy. I wondered how it tasted now. Eon always seemed to care about the flavor of it.

“I love you too” he mouthed when I looked at his amazing green eyes. I was taken aback, the corner of his mouth shot up in what looked like a little smirk. I narrowed my eyes.
“How...?”

“You're passing me your energy. I´m tasting it” was his expression smug? I think my ways have rubbed on him, I smiled at this and upon remembering how crushed I had felt back in her wanting to hear those words but at the same time wanting to conceal that from him “Focus, Zett” Eon´s voice made me go back to my little task I nodded and kept passing my energy, trying to feel it after a moment I felt it was like touching him with my hands which made me to actually want to touch him. I heard him chuckle, I looked up at him, until that moment I realized I wasn´t looking at his face anymore.

“I’m glad your eyes remained the same, they´re easy to read” I knew what he was seeing there, he´d ran away from me every time he'd seen that look in my eyes back when he was my prisoner but now he just laughed and walked away making me go behind him. I think he secretly always liked that and me kissing his feet, for an angel he´s quite proud.
“It´s impossible not to want you” I said with short breath, he got closer the tip of our nose almost touching

“Focus, angel” he said brushing my lips. Even though now I was an angel, he used the word as a term of endearment, he knew I liked it. I unconsciously followed him when he sat up but he didn´t let me kiss him “not if you don’t focus, you´re losing it” he had always been very strict but after all, this was something I had asked. I wanted to be able to reach his soul; I had to meet him half way. Once again I focused on my energy going over what was his skin, I felt his lips against mine “good” I tried to kiss back and he sat up once again, that was plain teasing.

“Eon” I whimpered. I´m such a wimp when it comes to him, my servants made a joke about it once of course they got the punishment of their existence. I wondered if Eon sensed my thoughts just now.
“Don´t touch me with your body, touch me with your energy” that was a hard thing to do because both of us had not flesh and bones body but one made of energy “not hard, Zett, don´t kiss back with your mouth and don´t feel me with your hands but with the very core of you” he instructed and I felt more than a little frustrated. I lay over the lounge chair we were on letting out a breath and with my arm over my eyes.

“My Zett was so much more patient in hell” Eon moved away my arm and brushed my hair out of my face.
“Many demons were punished to let out my frustration on the times when the fallen angel wouldn´t let me touch him” I laughed “they hated you so bad” I said, his eyes widened and he made a silent “oh”
“We can try this another time” he suggested
“No –I hurried to say- I´ll be patient”
“It´s ok, Zett”
“Why don't you want me to see you? You said love has no secrets” I said and he sighed as if it was obvious what he was about to say
“I can’t show you if you can´t see it, like I can´t tell you things through my energy if you can´t taste it”
“I want to see” I said as if wanting was all it took but no, when it came to Eon… I always had to work hard but he was so worth it.
“and I want you to do it” he leaned and pressed a light peck on my forehead “feed me” he said again and this time I was able to be completely aware of his body as if I was touching it but my hands were not touching him.

“Well done, we´re getting close” he whispered in my ear. I couldn´t help but notice he said “we” instead of “you”. His words carried energy; he went to my mouth and kissed me, lingering there. I started to wonder if he didn´t want me to feel more of him.

“Ask me” I heard his voice in my head, I furrowed my eyebrows. It was a very strange thing to feel invaded like that but also, the feeling in itself was strange, in all my years as a demon I had never felt invaded and so many beings had lay with me but now the most pure being was with me not even touching me and I felt nude, he´d made me feel that way even before being exposed and that had never before been a problem for me.
“You make me feel exposed” I mumbled, Eon squeezed my hand
“You´re beautiful on the nude” he joked. I often thought he´d spent too long of a time in her. For a long moment he just looked at me with his deep green eyes that always make my mind go crazy, so crazy that I almost forgot my prior thought and that he wanted me to voice it. At times I hated that in here he seemed to have all the answers while I was at his mercy. I had always been the one in control though when it was about Eon I had lost.

“Don´t you want me to see you?” I voiced my doubt, he´d started to feed me right when I was getting a feeling of what things were. His eyes seemed to smile as if he was pleased that I did as he said, it was the same back in hell when he was contented with what energy he had gotten his eyes seemed to smile and I was a sucker for that look.

“you have been feeding me not getting any energy, if we keep like this you´ll start to feel weak and will probably fall asleep again –he explained I let out a breath- it´s ok, Zett, you´re a young angel, we have eternity to do what we want” with this explanation I pulled his head gently to kiss his lips, he molded his body to mine and I clung to him, my hands at his back.

We live in eternity, it´s not an easy task to try to refer to times because it all happens in the present, it´s a hard concept to grasp but that´s how it is, so I might say that a moment later he took a human form but it might have taken a few days, time wise, of just a fraction of a second, what matters is that he took a human form the exact same body he´d have back at the dungeon in hell. I gasped and did the same as I took his energy I started to feel it was a very strong and overpowering type, spicy flavored energy. He was feeling me up like he did when I was on the verge of insanity. His energy changed again, it had now a mellow taste to it, and somehow the warmth of the morning sun after a cold night, with this, I felt him in me.

“Eon…” he silenced me with a scorching kiss and the taste I felt was a rich textured sugar-like melting in me. I hoped he knew how good I was feeling. The tastes I was feeling made my optimism come to surface, I thought that it was likely that soon I was not going to be overwhelmed with all that more over I was going to be able to reach, to touch Eon´s heart and with that the taste of his energy changed, this time it felt cool, like the sensation of fresh water in a hot summer day after a long, long walk. “I liked this one a lot” I wrapped myself around Eon´s body as he gently rocked me along with him; he locked gazes with me as he brushed away some strands off of my face.

“I like it a lot too” he smiled. I lifted my face a little to kiss me but he wouldn´t let me, I looked at him with confused eyes “ever felt that before?” instinctively my body arched rubbing myself against him, a jolt of energy went through me to end up with a shudder and his energy a mix of that very spicy one with the rich textured one. My eyelids felt somewhat heavy but I wasn´t tired at all, on the contrary, I felt exhilarated. Eon placed himself on my side and cupped my face with one hand and kissed my nose “you didn´t answer me, my angel” he said softly

“I...” I had felt that same contentment and exhilarating sensation back when we were one for the first time. I wondered why Eon had asked that. “It felt so good” I concluded thinking he needed some kind of reassurance.
“The same?” he asked lifting both eyebrows. Why was he asking so much I wondered and then it hit me? I went over our little rendezvous and realized the flavors in Eon´s energy had to do with what I was feeling when I was feeling it: lust, gratitude, pleasure, hope and at the end the mix of lust and pleasure.

“You were showing me the taste of what I was feeling” my eyes widened as I hard myself and realized that had been it, he´d been like a mirror of me. He chuckled as I kissed his collarbone and the most amazing balanced, sweet flavor, one that I faintly tasted after Eon had gotten jealous, flowed to me. I looked up at Eon. “Is this…?” I struggled to ask, the feeling was overwhelming but I had felt overwhelmed like that, once and he´d been the cause. Eon slowly closed and opened his eyes.
“Down there, that is how I knew you loved me” he smiled with the side of his mouth
“You felt that?” he nodded “you said it was bitter?”
“It was… when I got angry before you felt it, certain emotions or intentions make it unstable, and thick and bitter… you won't find it here though but you´ll find it a lot in humans…”

We laid in silence for a long while, I was rejoicing in the learned things. After a while I attempted to experience what I had just experienced again. “No, Zett” Eon said and though I attempted to entice him, he, as always, didn´t give in. he had a talent for making me go crazy. He always wanted me to be patient and I had no choice. “Don´t mop around, love” he whispered taking my hand as we went to supper.

1 comment:

  1. As I've told you already, Eon has seriously stepped up his hot factor in this post. Wooooooow I was actually taken aback by how seductive he was in this one with minimal effort. He was just being loving and teaching but it came off as dreamy and just eeeek!!!

    But of course I still have Zett love. I love that he is so willing to try and be better even though it might be far more difficult than he is currently imagining.

    The begging was just so funny but so very sweet. I couldn't help but want him to get his way. I'm glad he got something in the end :)

    ReplyDelete