Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Heaven Level´s: Growing Wings




What is wrong with me? I see myself remembering all this and a bit of my former pride wakes up, how did a prince of darkness, the one who was going to be the demon kind fell so low? Or rather went up so high? I´m not who I was anymore and though that small threat of pride remains I´m don´t wish to go back to my former power, instead, I´m in heaven, trying to learn how to be an angel, nothing´s for free, but as Eon says, it´s all for a greatest purpose… it´s so annoying sometimes but I´m here growing wings and this is how I´m earning the halo. I feel like mocking myself at this, why am I even telling this story? Am I emulating Eon? When did the roles changed? Zett does not follow anybody, yet I did… For the sake of telling this story properly, I must clarify we´re all spirits, genderless but I love so much to have a body, a frail yet strong gorgeous, body, there´s nothing like feeling things with a human body. Eon finds it strange but he and everybody else in here indulges my little hobby so I often refer to myself as a “man” or a "woman" and the same for the rest, I like to imagine them in bodies, specially Eon, I really like his angelic form but he was such an angel in the body he was trapped. Eon always makes a face at this. I doubt he´d understand this little hobby of mine. Anyway, here’s the story of the demon learning to be an angel.

**

“Eon, please” I pleaded attempting to grab my angel´s hand. He was mad at me and currently walking fast “Let me explain!” I followed him. He turned around, the look in his eyes let me know this was going to be hard but no matter what I had to make him listen. I hated that Eon was angry at. I owed him everything after all. Because of him I had been able to know heaven and even before I was in heaven he saved me from madness.

“Why would I want words after what I´ve seen?” he made a disgusted face at me and that brought memories of that horrible being I had been. I started to unconsciously shed tears. My new nature, fee of evil, made it so irritatingly easy to show my true feelings.
“I´m sorry, I´m sorry…” I barely whispered closing my eyes.

It had been heaven since we left hell, the day he said he didn´t want to leave me had been the happiest of my long existence and now my evil past had hell come back to me. We had been feeding; I had even managed to convince Eon to take a body to do so. His energy was coming to me and mine to him, it was always as that first time, the day he let me touch his hand, his lips, it was one of the greatest pleasures that can be felt but his one time as I felt this bliss, he was also feeling me and he has a way of knowing every tiny bit of me and hew saw I had have communications with Yotta, he wanted us to meet. I knew Eon wouldn’t like the idea but Yotta seemed in need somehow, the mood started to change for the worst there, somewhere in my mind I was starting to consider meeting Yotta without Eon knowing and there Eon pushed me away and didn´t let me explain. I was such a horrible being. Maybe I hadn´t really left my demonic nature after all I was planning to leave heaven, to leave the angel that had saved me behind to go meet a demon who had been my former playma… well…

“Why, Zett?” Eon whispered touching my face. I hadn´t realized I was kneeling down until I saw him knelt down in front of me, his expression was hurt
“I´m sorry” I said bowing until my face touched the round. As a prince of darkness I had never bowed my head to anybody, only to Eon and I do it if I had to for as many times as needed. I heard him sigh heavily and then he made me get to my feel. I looked at him expectantly, he motioned for me to go to the garden, our favorite place where we spent most of our time, he had been teaching me hymns I had proven to be bad for that. I walked and he followed me. We sat on a long lounge chair.

“Eon, it's not what you think. I love you” I hurried to say
“And what is it that I think?” he raised an eyebrow
“You saw I was thinking in meeting Yotta. You think I want to go to him but that´s not it” I looked away as I said so, because in way it was what I was thinking and how I was thinking it.
“You were hiding it –he took my face between his hands- you don’t hide good things, Zett, only bad things” his voice wasn´t even angry anymore, he only sounded tired and hurt.
“No, Eon, I knew you´d get mad given my past with Yotta but I never meant to go back to him, I want to b by your side” I´m not going to be the ‘wife´of the new demon king I added for myself
“Why, Zett? Why would you want to meet him? Are you not happy? Are you not happy with me…? I...” his voice broke
“Eon –I sighed- let me explain, Yotta…”
“Stop” Eon interrupted me grabbing my face and planting a scorching kiss on my mouth. I felt his energy. I had never understood the taste that he had mentioned and that by now I was supposed to be accustomed to taste until now. It was bitter, his anger and the feeling of not being enough had made his energy bitter and quite frankly very dislikable. I wanted it to change to how it was before, like water, tasteless but fresh and good. He deepened the kiss pushing me down on the chair. It was as if he wanted to fuse our bodies. He was furious but mostly sad but his kiss and the feeling of having him close like that made all of me to be like before, all willing to whatever he wanted, wide open for him to do what he wanted and what he knew I wanted. I sensed him searching in my head and heart as his hands were searching on my body. At first I tried to order my thoughts to him but his hands and his mouth and his energy inside me made it impossible to focus, he knew well how to play me so I gave up and just let it all out for him to do as he pleased with me.

When I opened my eyes I saw the sunset, my head was rested on Eon´s chest. I felt his hand taking strands of my hair and lifting it up to let it go after. It was like a caress, as I felt this I tensed worried of what had happened, I didn´t have many recollections of it, it was like having been very drunk.
“If you had taken the energy I was giving you, you wouldn´t have had to sleep so long” he faked annoyance
“It was bitter –I replied wrinkling my nose- you are not mad at me anymore?” I moved my head to look up at him
“Yotta´s asking help to you about an angel, he wants to know how we made it”
“Yeah...” I decided not to say more but I noticed Eon wasn’t sorry at all for getting jealous like he had
“Tell the demon king to surrender to Rowan”
“I don´t think Yotta will want to surrender, he´d be penalized by the demon world” I said knowing that not only another demon kind would rise but also that Yotta would be condemned to an existence without feeding, locked, chained, condemned to madness and pain.
“That´s the only way” Eon sighed and moved on top of me, his elbows keeping his torso away from me. He kissed me softly.
“I feel a flavor” I announced when we separated, I was excited, for some reason until his angry moment before I hadn´t been able to do it, I thought it was because of who I had been, it was so good it was a faint flavor but I had felt it. Eon smiled gently
“That's my energy telling you how sorry I am. I felt jealousy”
“I´m flattered” I smirked and pulled him for a kiss, he smiled against my lips. I whimpered involuntarily once he stopped the kiss “I haven´t fed” I said as a way to convince him to keep doing what we were doing. He laughed
“Too bad you were sleeping making us miss supper”

Supper was a time in which angels got together to share their energies, like a family reunion, of course there was not contact at all, we just talked and join in chants –I was so bad at that- and the old experienced one told how the battles with hell had been and the young ones –like myself- tried to sense their energy when the talking stopped, it was like a collective hug to do that except that nobody touched, maybe only hand holding happened.

“Not that I don´t like the other angels but I rather be fed by you” I said unfazed but still feeling shy somewhere in my mind, his gaze had always affected my mind and body in a strange ways.
“Good answer” he said leaning down to kiss me and feed me his fresh energy, it was so good but I also noticed that when he had been mad he had made me feel him everywhere inside me. He was so much confident up here than he´d been in hell but when he was mad it had been really intense, I can´t say I didn´t like that.

“Did you really like that?” I heard his voice in my head and his smile against my mouth. I said nothing; I just clung tighter to him. “You´re still the Dark Zett, angel” Eon whispered in my ear this time. I stiffed a little wondering if he really thought that somehow I was still a demon inside. “Ah, I must admit I´m gladder about it than what I should” he whispered to my ear. I was somewhat worried about what he´d said. Did he really think that? Was that the reason that Eon had gotten so upset when finding about Yotta and then I remembered over again his words back in hell when he was still my prisoner, when I had gotten close enough that he had let me to feed him by kissing, he not knowing I had fallen for him since the first time his green eyes had looked into mine.

“Is everything ok?” Eon asked going to a sitting position or almost since his legs were still at either side of me. He asked but he obviously knew something was going on, I wasn´t sure how much he knew though he could get into my thoughts with relative easiness though even when I held him captive he had been able to tell what I was feeling or at least he guessed. At the beginning when we came to heaven, Eon hearing my thoughts so easily made me feel uneasy that he knew so much of my mind, soul and energy. It´s an angel thing, he had explained as time passes you won’t feel guarded, it´ll be ok to share all of you with others, because in this angelic nature you can tell what´s going on with the other when tasting their energy, it´s all out in the open. I had been worried, he had said everybody, I guess this was the reason why I hadn´t managed to taste energies yet, after all it´s not like that with demons, energies are just for feeding not to pass thoughts or secrets. He´d said that angels held no secrets, for love didn´t have secrets. I had gotten used to him sensing everything like that but I was very guarded still about the other angels besides I was still learning and the tasting of flavors in energies had proven to be a difficult task for whatever reason, I was nowhere near Eon´s ability, I was new at it after all and he, well, he was as powerful here as I had been in her before. I wouldn´t change anything despite the fact that I has pretty much stripped of powers except for the ones that I was working on as to “read” energies which I had to learn well before passing to anything else. Eon always told me not to worry over his ability he said that he was only good because he had had a lot of practice and he´d been a guarding angel.

“Zett” his voice snapped out of my reverie. I looked to a side. He cupped my face forcing me to look at him at his amazing green eyes. I was silent. “I love reading into your energy but I love it more when you trust me enough to tell me things” he said calm and with a reassuring gentle gaze. I opened my mouth like a gapping fish. I didn´t want Eon thinking I didn´t trust him but I didn´t feel like talking about my stupid insecurities or my past as a demon. I tried to pull down Eon to start where we had left but he resisted and lock gazes with me. I closed my eyes and unconsciously banged my head against the back of the chair. He took one of my hands and looking into my eyes he kissed it, lingering there for some time, I felt his energy coming from his lips to the skin on my hand and then this little jolt of energy went all the way up my arm, neck and head. He was in a gently way prompting me to talk.
“What could I expect from a demon?” I said quoting his words back in her where I had felt so remorseful for the first time for fooling around with Yotta and so many others, for everything I had done to him. I knew he’d understand all if I said those words. His face was expressionless for a moment.

“I´m sorry” Eon sat next to me
“What for?” I asked truly at a loss, he hadn´t done anything to me but his words sounded guilty
“My jealousy made you remember that” he lowered his head I took his hand in mine and squeezed it
“You know I´d do anything for you? Right?”
“I know, we´ve been there” he smiled a little clearly remembering my lasts days as a demon when I had refused to feed
“You do trust me, right?” I needed reassurance, I felt anxious
“I do…” his words were somehow unsure

***
to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. ZETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do I love him so much?! It's like he became hotter when he came to Heaven. I was mad at him in Hell for all the abuse but now Sigh..... He's this dreamy, loving, insecure cutie pie! I wish he was mine. I'd keep him in my pocket and carry him everywhere I went!
    He is so sweet the way he refers to Eon here. It is so sweet and romantic in a non-sickening way. If someone constantly thought such beautiful compassionate thoughts about me I would never let them go ever!

    He said what I was thinking about Eon too. He way more confident now! It's like he is a new person but when you think about it he really isn't. By the end of Hell's Circles he had bbecome someone who knew of their abilities and the impact he had on Zett. He is such a kind tease. How is that even possible?! He's so sexual too. Wow. I'm just like look at Eon being in control and guiding the relationship.

    I like the way Zett is telling the story. He thinks more clearly than Eon did and he explains more which makes it easier to follow what's going on with them.

    They are just being all passionate in Heaven!?! Hahaha that is so strange but so the Hell's influence since they spent so much time there. I like that it didn't disappear.
    I also like that Eon is struggling but still trying. That's a beautiful thing. I'm glad he's doing that because he loves Eon. It melts my heart. Sigh so very beautiful <3

    well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete