Thursday, December 6, 2012

I´m hurt

I´m hurt and don't want to make it a big deal but I feel like complaining -sigh. --warning of complaint should go here now...

My stupid car had to be repaired...twice. My sister in law borrowed me some money. This morning I was asked if I was going to pay that... I don´t know why but I commented this to mother who commented it to father... He´d paid already that money and I was asked if I was going to pay back?? what´s with that?? Did they want to charge it twice? I feel it´s so freaking unfair, I never asked to be paid back when I´ve bought the milk for their baby, when I bought the vitamins during the pregnancy all the times my car´s been used and I had to paid for the gas... I never asked for anything, we´re supposed to be family and I was going to pay them -n it wasn´t eve that much money- but come on! father had already given back that money for me and I was asked if I was going to pay back??? Did sister in law didn´t tell brother or did he just thought I should paid? I feel so hurt right now, I don´t even want to see them...
I never use that money for things I want, my brother knows, it all goes to all of us, to the house... but now this? I don´t even know what to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment