Friday, November 30, 2012

Amazing

This is you writing :p
November´s been a great month reading-wise.
Today that is the last day of November, I want to celebrate my favorite current reading, LTMT, getting an extra 50,000+ words!

Yay! I feel happy that my friend got to make the challenge, I know it wasn´t easy, but she made it and she made it beautifully, she´s shown -even more- how creative and talented she is -and also that she sticks to her words like the main characters in the story.

I´m amazed, I´m proud -and I´m smiling.

Saku, thank you for letting me be part of this story -as your reader and your n°1blogger stalker lol
As I´m posting this, less than 100 words are missing, my friend will be completing the challenge and making more words. I knew you could make it! Congrats again! --please make another month writing moth!! hehe

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!!! I'm reading this with tears in my eyes. It's so super sweet and that picture - how did you even do that?! It's so pretty and perfect and I love it. Really I do. Thank you for reading Listen and everything. Thanks for enjoying it and making me happy I created them every single day.
    Oh man... I really really love this post. So sweet. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ I´m glad you liked it. I just customized the pix, I made it green in honor of Mike and I made the girl look like that in honor of Dom, so I just added the colors and the tittle of the book.

      Delete