Monday, November 26, 2012

Josh Arlington


This guy is Steve Moakler some singer, I was listening to one of his songs on Youtube, when I saw this pix on one of the lyrics videos it inmediately made me think of Josh. Does Josh looks like this? I´m not sure hahaha what?? shouldn´t I know?? I should but this is somehow like I see him but not completely, I´m not sure how to explain it, maybe it´s the expression of this man in this pix and his clothes too, maybe, his messy hair too perhaps though I don´t know if Josh has curls mmm but even if this is similar to what I think for Josh, he doesn´t remind me of Aaron but they´re twins so... I just don´t know haha

1 comment:

  1. I totally get what you're saying. Not the hair(though it is a NICE head of hair) but the attitude is similar indeed. He's cute. Hmmm XD

    ReplyDelete