Thursday, November 22, 2012

Jealousy? me?

There´s someone that I care for a lot, a lot... At some point this one person and I became friends and we were close -I hope we still are as close as before- it´s been periods of time with no talk at all... at times it seems that we have nothing to say anymore but it´s not true, at least my mind, as always, is boiling with tons of thoughts that my mouth just can´t form in spoken words and somtimes that´s extended to my fingers... I can´t even write anymore and to say a simple "hello" or a more meaningful "I´ve missed you a lot"...

At times I see a few conversations... geez I must be some kinda stalker... yeah, I´ve read that someone´s wall on fb and conversations that are not mine... I have thoughts on it and I could just jump into them and I don´t think this one person would kick me out of it but I just can´t... there´s something that stops me... the thing is that I just feel hurt when I see this, a dear person for me being so familiar with other people, people that by any means is bad people, they´re good people, but I want  it too. I feel a bit childish for that and that just adds to that weird inability of mine to say things. I have tons of things to say but I just wonder "what if this person doesn´t care? is this or that thought too silly?" and so on... what is wrong with me? words -at least written- used to be so easy for me ... ok, I know, I´m just shy and though I care, talking first is not an easy thing to do even if I know I´m cared for... Things should be easy and I shouldn´t feel ignore or less close to my friend because I still care and my friend must still care... if not at least a little for sake of memories...

Am I jealous??! I cringed at the idea of that and the first time I was asked that about this particular topic my answer was a big NO NO but I was and I am but it is awfully hard to admit specially for someone who claims that doesn´t like people, for someone that claims she´s cold and heartless -oh, there´s still some heart there... I guess I´m jealous and it´s weird to admit, I´m only saying it this time and I would never, ever, ever post this one thing...

but...

I want to show some other very important friend that...

she is not alone...

there´s this other nutty -oh, my I love that, sounds so much like a candy :) - that feels the same way even if she -I´m talking of myself ok? (just don´t stare at me)- seems to be a bit absent at times or less caring... that´s just what life does to her but

ok, I´m making this too long... I ramble too much...so let´s cut to the chase

my point is, it´s ok to feel hurt and like this, it´s a bit crazy but even that is part of who we are and it shows that we care and it doesn´t mean we can´t change it... a simple hi might look scary for someone like us...
but you see, I´m taking a first step, a huge one because I´m opening my mind/soul here telling something I just wouldn´t admit...

did it make sense what I wanted to do? probably not... I´m no good at these things -sigh-
oh well, I tried
it´s the thought that counts

you see, once again, I´m feeling very shy about this and I have to try and make myself feel that it´s ok, that it doesn´t matter

oh, well
I´ll just stop now

2 comments:

  1. this is probably the most adorable confession you've ever written here <3
    I want to hug it and you!
    Your friend would probably just talk with you on those wall posts. just comment on the initial post and not what they're talking about with the person you aren't familiar with then you'll end in the conversation because they'll both explain it I'm sure ;)
    I hope you can not feel jealous one day but for now it's alright. I know I do with certain things... sigh
    good luck my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that makes me blush ///_///
      thank you

      You´re so kind, thanks for wanting to comfort me and thank you for the advice. It´s not as bad as it was before, I´ve improved ;) but yeah, I´ll just talk or something hehe

      we all do sometimes... I guess it´s part of being human?
      thank you

      Delete