Saturday, November 17, 2012

spinning

you´re never there
you´re never anywhere
I keep repeating myself
living in a house of mirrors
where the clock never moves
when you fall
you enter into my house
that you know as the back of your hand
expecting me to welcome you with open arms
my arms are opened
but the feel of you there has faded
and you´re just a distant memory
you pull me to you but you just don´t feel me
where do you want to go?
you scatter my thoughts
just as I start grasping meaning
you leave again not even saying goodbye
the carousel keeps spinning
my eyes are still searching for you
but you´re not there
you were never there
it was only the mirrors´ shimmering

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of a funhouse. Creepy, mysterious, intriguing and a little sad.
    It's like memories of the past or like a dream that was so vivid that once you wake up and go about your days you think the dream actually happened in real life.
    It's like doing something you don't want to do, not because it's hard but because you're scared to enjoy and let loose. Sigh
    It's a strange feeling for me... hard to explain (what else is new?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all of that indeed.
      It seems I´ve been writing about the past a lot, yeah, it can be that the past became a dream or that the dream is in the past.

      yes, thank you for seen past the mirrors ;)

      it´s ok, thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts on this

      Delete