Sunday, July 8, 2012

grateful

If there´s something I need to be grateful for is for my mother. Despite the misery and darkness in and around my life, she´s there supporting me strong with all her love, no matter what.
*****I felt grateful**** no need to read this one though****

I´ve been in pain, I´ve been scared, I´ve been down and depressed and she´s been there to try to ease all of that. I know she blames herself for many things that have gone wrong in my life but I really want her to be aware that she´s been the one thing that´s made me achieve the good things I´ve achieve. I´d be nothing without her.

I´m grateful from the bottom of my heart that God gave me such a wonderful mother. A mother that gives me everything and more, a mother that loves me, and loves me in spite of everything. The biggest blessing ever.

If there are two things that I should pick to be the best of my life, I have to say that my mother and my brother are what keep me alive, really, nothing else. Of course, I´m grateful for my family because to be honest there´s never been a day in which I haven´t felt their love and now having a little epiphany I want to thank God for that because, yeah, it won´t make me walk or won´t take away all my problems but things could be way worse if I didn´t have that, if I didn´t have my mom or my brother, if I had to be not only in pain and down but also uterly alone and scared.

...And as I keep thinking on this, I feel blessed because I hear voices and see faces and I know that I´m not uterly alone as it seems at times. I must be getting better for I see reasons to be grateful now, and just that makes me feel a tiny fraction better than a minute ago. Sure I´m still in pain but it could be worst without them.

Thank you, God, for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment