Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Promises

I will love you more because of all the bad times that brought you to me,
for the times that have taken us to where we are now.
My eyes will hold you dearly, gleaming with love everytime I see you, even if you are finding me unpleasant.
The thought of you will apeace me
and a sight from you will refrain my fury, my words, my hands and all of me if that´s your will.

I will hunt down every witch, every monster, every nightmare of yours... I will drive away anything that wants to get near you for nothing and no one is worthy to lay hands of you, my treasure one.
I will enable your wings and blow soft breezes to help you fly high, I will even bring strong winds so that you find how strong you really are while I´m dying of concern for you because I´m dead without you.

I will love you even if I wasn´t made to love. I will cherish every one of your smiles, every breath you take and even your snide words.
Your tears will sent me in a rampage trying to find the guilty one deserving of being painfully banished. I pray that you never stop me on that.
I will love you every second of your life and beyond that for I´ve would´ve died if you hadn´t seen light.
I will love you because you are so easy to love, my precious one, and though you know that I´m not the best with words and to an extend neither with actions, I´ll be doing my best to let you know how much I need your love because you have all mine.
I´ll fail a lot and for that I cry out to heaven asking help but if I manage to keep a place in your heart I´ll be more than blessed.

I will love you, treasure, despite what you think is the worst of you. I will love you  even with what you think makes you inadecuate because to me you are a perfect miracle. I will love you until the last beat of my heart and beyond that.

2 comments:

  1. How super romantic. Such a caring person.
    Who's it for? From?
    The person you were defensive of the other day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one´s strange... I was thinking so many things so it´s a mix but to no one in particular or from no one in particular. It just came to me as I was thinking of some conversation I had yesterday.

      Delete