Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wonderland

Last night I came across this story named "Wonderland" this is the summary the author has made: Finally, he leaned in and kissed me, telling me before we moved on, "If you feel any kind of pain at all, or if my body heats up too much for you, just tell me to stop before it gets out of control. I mean it, Amber, no waiting until the last second, no matter what." After that I knew I had to read it and I did, the final line says something about "going home" I liked that, it reminded me of my friend´s story even if the story line is different but it has those fantasy elements and unexpected outcome. It feels like parts of it could be developed further but it´s short enough to keep you reading until the end but not with that effect of wanting to know it all at once. It´s a very entertaining story with its share of fantasy and sadness that portrays the life of orphans and how they met Amber, the main character. 


I wish the author would create a second part but I guess an open ending is good for I can image Amber and the other kids ended however I want them to end.


Here´s the link, I think this is a story worth reading. Wonderland by Ruthlesse

4 comments:

  1. What the fudge is this?! Can't see anything. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds kinda cute. I'll look for it. He sounds hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im on ch. 4 and Im wondering what happened to that other teen, Taylor?
    I like it so far. its like he's fire she's ice

    ReplyDelete