Friday, July 20, 2012

The knight that saves the princess

"La fait longtemps que tés partie dans ma mémoìre 
La princess vit en moi
Reviens, mon chevalier
Retiens, mom chevalier

....
Sortans léxtérieur, si tu veux, mon chevalier
Je t'aime, mom amour
Il ya mom utopie près de vous"



This is beautiful, I can listen to it in French, I´ve tried reading it and I know I´m not good at French but still... French... The meaning of this is kinda mushy and way too cheesy to be even translated though but I liked it, I like the context of it therefore I had to comment on it.


This quote is from a manga that I had stopped reading, it had become lots of building and no climax and then it sort of became confusing but today I was bored and read it -I also found out it´s over now. It felt rushed but the ending was cute -sort of- and the story that was told in the story was nice, it was about a knight who wanted to save and protect his princess (maybe I dreaded a bit the princes part but since the knight wasn´t your conventional knight it wasn´t that bad) but this princess was kinda bad, she caused trouble but what she wanted was to have his knight close to her even if it meant that she had to make trouble to have him close. The knight found another path, and I think that´s the main purpose of this, to find other paths, to see something else. The knight found a way to become a king and then the knight, as king was able to be with the princess. The quote above, I feel that´s what the princess says to the knight, the last line says "my paradise is with you" Ok, I must say I would hate to say things like that but I think I wouldn´t mind listening to that though I´d pretend I don´t like it (n that was TMI)


I think I´ll b drawing this during my week off
Ah, yeah the manga is Shitsurakuen and there are times in which I totally disliked it since it´s set in a school where girls are pretty much "things" and boys own them, it´s like a game -which sucks- until there´s this girl, Sora who gets to "play" the game, therefore she´s able to "own" girls which are like weapons to "use" on the game but what she wants is to set them free and ultimately set free her childhood friend -who´s the trouble-maker princess- but she had to make guys see her point of view... but that was the part that was awfully long and kind of boring but at the end there´s this guy and that´s where it became a bit confusing who tells the story of the knight and the princess and at the end, of course, Sora is the knight and the friend is the princess and of course they ended up together, they even married! married! so rushed but the quote made it worth it for me, except that they ended up drawing Sora too man-like in the end when she was not like that at the begining of the manga... Now, would I read it again? probably not all of it but the last chapter was pretty good and the manga was good to be read too.







1 comment:

  1. Married! Married! - That cracked me up! Hahahahaha....
    Sounds crazy

    ReplyDelete