Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Afraid

This song reminded me that I sort of wanted to write about what I´m about to write:


-Flashback-
"agh! this girl really annoys me!"
"why?"
"She´s always writing things like 'aw, thank you -name of her bf-for an amazing day/time. I love u' and stuff like that. It´s like eating a whole cotton candy, that sticky overly sweet taste in you mouth, that´s what I feel when I see those things she writes - I got a look from my mother- I know it´s stupid and  I shouldn´t care because it has nothing to do with me but it bothers me"
"why?"
"it´s stupid, just a bunch of hormones messing with people´s brains, it fades -I got another look from mom- ok, I´m not saying it doesn´t feel real, I´m just saying it´s chemicals"
"but it´s nice, when you feel like that, it´s great" she said smiling
"I guess but it always ends"
"not always"
"yes, it always ends, experience shows me that" I said and she slightly looked away, she thought I was making a reference to her and father´s divorce "statistics show it" I said to prove my point. She stayed quiet for a minute
"It will eventually happen to you"
"well, I´m not saying I don´t want to feel like that of course, I´m not saying I want to either, it´s just that it´s too complicating, and it always ends, that´s the down side of it and I don´t want it"
"you are too afraid of pain"

-----
I am afraid of pain and I think in a way it only leads to more pain...

3 comments:

  1. My jam!!!! Love this song. It's how I came to know them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I actually read this last time. I did this time.
    I agree with you but I reluctantly agreed with what your mom said at the end. Its sad but true..... Sigh -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she´s always right ¬¬ and I know it´ll happen I just... geez... don´t -geez- well... can´t b helped I guess.

      Delete