Saturday, May 5, 2012

For a second


I´ve had to import my blog to a new place.Well, I did it and then started to publish everything again, it sounds like a lot of work but it is not that much. I had to select everything I wanted to publish and then hit the "publish" button but doing it one by one the 283 post... that was a lot of work but thanks God for technology and shortcuts since I just had to click the "select" button on top of the posts and all of them got selected. Ah! but there are around 40 posts that are draft only, my "seven days"collection of posts that I´ve kept for myself only, that story well it might be shown one day but there´s a something that needs to happen to do that, actually there are two possible things that might make me post it -but that´s another story- the point here, is that for a second they were all posted and though it doesn´t matter for anybody else it did for me, a lot. Having the seven days collection of posts published is like showing my sould in the nude but it was exciting and also somehow exhilarating to have them out there for that second.

Now, they are back to being draft waiting for the right moment in which they´ll be out but maybe that day won´t come, in life nothing is certain and that´s their situation. The story keeps growing and might die someday but what it is now, will remain there as prove that it happened and that it  was real and that there is nothing more real than those jumbled and out-of-place words.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna read it .... Buuuut I kinda don't. The curiosity in me makes me wanna know who, what, when, where, and how? But the considerate side of me is like it's personal be respectful. Lol.

    I hope to read the other posts that aren't Seven Days one day(do they exists?) O.o
    Congrats on the easy transfer of your awesome works

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, it´s ok, I´d get curious too with the difference that I´d be nosy enough to ask for a peek.

    Well, yes, the ones that aren´t Seven Days, are "´bout me" ones lol but you´ve already had a glimpse of "seven days", the last poem, Ivory and Peaches is part of those.
    Thanks! I´m happy ´bout that!

    ReplyDelete