Monday, May 28, 2012

Hell Circles: saving the heir demon VI

A/N: wow! a post on Monday! well ofc this one´s been done for days. Out of a coincidence, this story will end up in 7 parts ha!
________
“Mh” Zett in that original form that I prefered uttered following me trying to start a new kiss. I didn´t oblige. Zett 

went back to laying still on the pillows while sighing a few times, I grinned. During all those two weeks, one of the demon´s hands had been clasped with mine, just like that first time, and the other at a side, not once said hand had touched me or had been in any other place than over my pillows. I set the pace. Looking back, I don´t think that was a good thing... I was tangling myself without help.





















































 “He says he´s having fun over here” Zett finally gave me a reason for Yotta´s long stay.
“And why is that?” I asked. Zett looked away. I waited sitting up.
“I´m the opposite of this when I´m with Yotta, he enjoys that very much” Zett said sounding defeated.
“So mornings with the angel, nights with the devil?”
“Mad?” crimson eyes asked worried. I laughed.
“What else could I expect of a demon?” I said amused “I just dislike that I can´t go out, I actually liked the dome on the ceiling”
“Nytio will come and get him eventually” Zett said dismissively
“Who´s Nytio?”
“Nytio is one of Yotta´s playmates”
“Is Nytio also yours?” I asked curious
“At times” the demon admitted after a while.
“Am I one of your playmates?” the question had just occurred to me. Maybe the demon had tricked me into this because of that something I liked.
“No. I never knew someone that could make my energy change like this, to control me like you do without really doing much” the evil´s child said a little reluctant. Some part of me liked the words and that same part made me go back to take that sweet, light energy of Zett´s.

Two more weeks passed before Nytio came and one more before they left. Religiously, all those days, I had Zett laying on my bed, head on my pillow and that large amount of almost pure energy that tasted so similar to the taste of love except that who was providing it was a demon.

Countless times I asked myself if it was love but then I also remembered that as we were kissing everyday, at night, crimson eyes was upstairs going all the way with Yotta, and once Nytio came, with him as well and maybe even with Drea and who knows who else, that cannot be love, I convinced myself, I was sure it wasn´t lust either, for it had tasted bitter before but it was something else, contentment perhaps.  By the time the demons left, my wings were almost fully recovered. I was almost happy. Once out of my prison, as Zett had promised I was going to fly back to earth, it ought to be better than hell I thought. Zett had seemed to cry a couple more times when the promise of letting me go was reminded. I never made the demon to tell me what caused that change of mind, however; I preferred not to press on the subject for the outcome was what I most wanted.
The day after the demons left, Zett asked, very sad, if I wanted to go out that day but I answered that the next week would be better. I had estimated that was the amount of time for my wings to be fully recovered. A wide smiled was drawn to the demon´s face and with that there was a new flavour to taste in the energy I was fed with, it tasted similar to the taste of hope but it was all mixed with fear. I knew well the flavor of hope because I had been a guardian angel and that´s the kind we try to give. But I had been taught that demons do not have those type of energies. I wondered how Zett was able to produce them.

Everyday of that week before our going out and my liberation Zett spent it with me, either just sat in my room-cell while I prayed or read  or feeding me, the soft taste of hope had grown stronger in the mix of flavours this demon´s energy provided. I had started to like it a lot. I wondered not few times if I was going to find such energy on earth, maybe not, but I´d take whatever one that I could get or  I´d simply consume human food though eating has it´s inconveniences and I was not fond of the process of digesting food.

The days seemed to slip one after the other while I fed of Zett´s energy and planned my future life on earth. I had gotten stronger and my hope had grown as well. I knew I was going to be able to defend myself from demons and from humans, the demon had been really generous in giving me energy.

On the set day of my liberation I waited for Zett, the only one who had the power to let me go of the castle but the demon never shown. Drea was sent to apologize to me and to reschedule for the following day and then the following and the following and so on for a while. Drea gave me no reason and my hope of being free again started to vanish and I thought that maybe the flavor of hope that I had felt was my own desire to taste it. I cried and then I prayed. At night I slept badly, I had dreams of Leah dying and then of her beating me in that humid dungeon where I had met Zett. All my fears came back again and I felt empty. Who was I to hope? a fallen angel´s prayers don´t pass the ceiling, even less the hell itself.

The dream made me  woke up in what felt the middle of the night and decided that I had to confront Zett, I could do that, the demon had said I was going to be free from that prison and even before, there had been a time in which I had considered to let crimson eyes do anything to me if I was set free. With that in mind I left my room-cell, the halls were poorly lit. I climbed up the stairs and walked the dark hall that led to Zett´s bedroom. Last time had been unlocked I hoped this time it was like that too but it was not. I knocked on the door and a weak “come in” unlocked the door -the castle itself obeyed Zett´s words-. I entered, like the hallways it was poorly lit, I barely distinguished the huge bed in which Zett had to be on. I walked to it and when I was close enough I was shocked to see a pale sick-looking Zett. The crimson eyes were squinted as if the light was too bright, however; it was hard for my human eyes to see.

“Zett!” I exclaimed, my voice sounded somehow worried “what has happened to you?”
“Eon” a weakly, barely audible voice answered
“You´re sick! -the demon nodded- what do you have?”
“I-I..” crimson eyes said and started to cough. The energy the demon was emanating felt so weak, however it was quite clear.
“I´ll speak to Drea” I said
“S-stay” Zett said fighting to say the words. I nodded and sat at the edge of the bed. The demon took my hand and I felt energy being passed to me.
“No -I said softly- I´m fine” I noticed only the eyes remained the same, as last time, clear yet deep still crimson eyes that seemed to plead. As time went by, the demon started to cough more and the energy felt weaker. The harsh face that I had seen for the first time so long ago in the dungeon now was sallow and the light in the demon´s eyes seemed to be growing weak. As Zett fell asleep I went out of the room. I felt pity for the demon´s condition. I wasn´t sure if I was supposed to feel bad for a demon. Can demon´s die? I did´t want to think I was feeling sad about that unlikely but sad possibility.

“Drea” I called. The demon materialized in front of me
“Yes, hiosp Eon” the servant said and bowed a little. I´m not your hiosp I wanted to say. I´m no demon but it didn´t really mattered.
“What´s going on with Zett?”
“Hiosp is sick” he said. I was mad at him for making me ask questions.
“Is there any doctor or anything that can help?” I asked thinking that was more important to know than what was happening exactly.
“There is” Drea said, I waited for more but he didn´t say anything. I was getting impatient, mad. Then a memory came to me, I wondered if the sevant-demon was going to do as I said.
“Drea, report the situation” I said imitating what I had heard Zett say once.
“Yes, Hiosp Eon” he said bowing again. “Hiosp Zett is sick. Zett´s  nature is fighting with itself. For a long while now, Hiosp has been giving you a type of energy that is not what demons give and that´s what´s fighting inside him. When hiosp Yotta and hiosp Nytio were here,  part of their energy was taken and that balanced Hiosp´s nature but when they left no source is available to  make things balanced”
“What? so giving me pure energy has made Zett sick?”
“Yes, think of it as a glass that is poured ice cold water when it just had boiling hot water, it will break” Drea said. My mind was filled with so many thoughts.
“You said there was a way to make it better, tell me about it, Drea”
“Hiosp Zett needs to balance the demon energy, Hiosp Yotta or Nytio could help on that, doing as they did before, even I could but I was refused” the servant sounded mad. I knew he was blaming me for what was happening to Zett. I also sensed he was resentful for being rejected.
“Why? Zett´s been fooling around with them for who knows how long, why not now?”
“That I don´t know, but what I do know is that the love that has grown in Hiosp for you has trigered all this” even thought he tried to hide it, maybe Zett had warned him to treat me nicely,he still sounded really mad
“What? what love?” As I said that, the puzzle seemed to fit, I ignored it.
“Haven’t you noticed? what demon could provide of pure energy if not out of love and hope? You were going to be free, just like that, where do you think that comes from? what other reason there is to let you go like that when you have given nothing in return?” Drea was furious now.
“Can demons feel love?” I asked more to myself than to Drea. I had suspected that to be the reason of that change in the energy I was fed with, I had almost tasted it but how could it be?, it was a demon after all.
“Apparently” Drea replied faking politeness.
“Well, call Yotta or Nytio” I said not wanting to talk about the possibility of Zett loving me or not with Drea.
“Hiosp won´t allow me to”
“What? just call them, Zett´s not here now”
“Zett casted a spell, if I call them I´ll be punished” the servant sounded serious. I didn´t want to insist on that, after all I had known Zett´s cruel side, who knows what punishment Drea was going to get if he disobeyed.
“Are you willing to give your energy to make your Hiosp better?”
“I am, but I’m not allowed to that either”
“Isn´t this demon stupid?” I muttered “what will happen if things keep going on like this?” I asked, to get sick was never seen among angels but I knew spirits, or at least angels, could not die. Could demons die?
“All of hiosp consciousness will be lost. Zett will wander around aimlessly and eternally, decaying more and more. Insanity is what will happen”

I heard Zett coughing and walked into the room sitting on the edge of the huge bed.
“I´m calling Yotta and Nytio” I said. The sick demon looked at me with questioning eyes “Drea said they can help you and that he can´t summon them”
“No” the answer was given in a barely audible voice
“Ok, let Drea help you then” I said about to call Drea but the demon’ s head started to shook “Why not?”
“What else could I expect of a demon” Zett quoted my words. I blinked.The balance on Crimson eyes had been stopped the balance because of my words at the time when Yotta, Nytio and Zett had been together. I sighed.
“Well, that´s your nature, what do you prefer your nature of to lose yourself, to go insane?”
“Insane” the demon stuttered
“It seems you’re already insane” I said rolling my  eyes at the answer I got and at me trying to save the demon that had hurt me. Maybe this was my way of atoning for Leah. The evil´s child smiled. “But why? you seemed happy with your party/orgy/evil life” I said.
“Not happy. -My hand was touched by Zett´s hand- happy”
“Ok -I lifted an eyebrow- you were happy with me but you can still have your other side, plus you knew I was leaving”
“What could I expect of a demon” Zett repeated “I´m sorry I didn´t let you go when I said”
“It´s ok, you´re sick but why do you care what I said that day?”
“I, Zett, child of Geon, successor of the eldest open the gates of this  castle for Eon to come and go as he pleases” the demon said weakly using that strange demon tongue I had heard before. I had learned to understand a little of it during the spent time there. “You´re free to go” Zett said and seemed to get worse.”You-b-be careful” the words were dragged. For moments, crimson eyes seemed to stare blankly at nowhere.

“Look at this -I said spreading my fully recovered wings- you helped me with this, I thought I was never going to get them back. I can´t leave you like this. I´ll convince you one way or another”
“I won´t listen to you” the stubborn demon replied
“Well, I don´t care” I replied back, crimson eyes seemed amused by that statement “I´ll give back the energy I´ve taken from you”
“Would you give up your beautiful wings? besides you can´t pass on energy with the body you have, you´re stuck in it” Zett´s voice was like a dying lamp, dimmer and dimmer.
“Well, I´ll summon Yotta or Nytio, no, I´ll just summon them both, the more the merrier” I joked
“No, please, Eon, no”
“I´m doing it, even if you want it or not” I closed my eyes and breathed “Yotta, Nytio, I...”
“No” the demon tried to yell getting up and falling off the bed. I´m sure it hurt so I gently  lifted and placed the demon back on the bed.
“Are you already insane?” I said mad
“Eon, please, allow me to try to be worthy of you” Zett sounded defeated.
“You need them or you´ll go insane”
“I- I- rather have that because I tried” crimson eyes tried to get up to meet my lips.
“Lay down” I said and for some reason I leaned to kiss, when I did so, I felt the demon´s faint energy, cleaner than ever. I wished I could pass energy even if it meant to give up my wings. Without noticing a drops came out of my eyes, tears, and fell over the demon´s cheek, when Zett realized what it was the faint energy got stained with fear and sadness and then I remembered how I had liked the ability I had to control that energy, to lead it so that it eventually got new flavors and a nicer texture. I just had to do that. I smiled stopping the kiss to see Zett.

“Don´t call them” the demon pleaded
“I won´t but I need a favor” I said, Zett nodded “are you able to change to one of your human forms?” I asked my heart starting to beat harder. Crimson eyes seemed confused but nodded again and with what seemed great effort changed to a male form.

My heart felt like it was going to come out of my chest. I had seen male Zett before but this time it was as if I was looking at him for the first time, his fair skin and long brown hairr, the line of his jaw, the shape that was drawn by the sheets, my heart pounded faster. Carefully I removed his covers and climbed on top of him. He was very surprised and breathing hard I didn´t know if due to his sick state or if due to my actions. I leaned to kiss him. The kiss was short because he was quickly out of breath.

I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it to a side. His eyes grew curious, it seemed like a good sign. I kissed him lightly this time and then while kissing his neck I unbuttoned his shirt, and then my pants.
“What?..no..” he uttered confused
“Let me” I said staring into his crimson eyes. He nodded once. I unzipped his pants and remembered how one time, while he was in a female form, I had been led south that body, I did that this time. He breathed in and his faint energy changed just slightly. I lightly touched him while kissing and caressing his face and chest. I tugged down both of our pants, looking down at him that once again had no underwear to remove. I looked at his eyes and some of that boiling lust had started to form there. I stared down to his body again and noticed my hand there had have effect for his body had reacted.
“You don´t have to do this, Eon” he said, his voice recovered but it was strained.
“I know” I said still staring at his crotch. My heart was pounding even harder. I noticed some other parts of my body felt to have their own beating as well. I touched him less lightly and he moaned, his energy already increasing. It seemed that my own body was reacting at me touching him. I stopped for a moment. Many thoughts were boiling in my mind but at the same time it was blank, empty as if no thoughts were there.This was something I had never thought I´d do, even less with this demon or any demon.
“I can change to my female body” he offered, a little more recovered, that same strained voice though.
“This way is more sinful” I imitated his voice and words as best as I could -despite having no real thoughts and having a ton. I kissed him and when I saw his eyes, they were completely filled with lust. He didn´t touch me though. I kissed him again, deeper and longer this time, I told myself the fact that I knew he wanted me was the thing that made me keep going at it. I might had been lying to myself.

“Be a good playmate” I said and he chuckled.  His hands went to touch my face, my back and pretty much everywhere in me, it felt like electricity. I breathed harder.We started to move at the same rhythm, his moans and sighs and my name mixed between those gave me some strange pleasure. I could sense his energy as if it were my own, I wasn´t taking it though. It was only for a moment but so many things were happening, there was so much to discover and so much to feel. It was intense like a dance with music made of our own noises and voices that the rhythm we had produced rising to a peak when we became one, descending to tired breathings at the end, my afterthoughts mixed with his whispers of love and care.


I woke up and felt a weight on my bare chest, it was Zett´s head, he was snuggling against me. He seemed and sounded pretty recovered after that sinful long night. I caressed his shiny dark hair and smiled, he was still in his male human form, though throughout the night he had changed to female and male a few times. “What a perv!”, I said out loud and laughed softly.

“Thank you” he said later when he woke up, and changed to his genderless original form to kiss me. I notice Zett was trying to feed me.
“No, just yesterday you were not good. I´m fine” I said. But in truth I did wanted that energy which seemed to had gotten better.
“Well, I’m good now, thanks to you” the demon said kissing my bare chest and I guessed this was what crimson eyes had wanted me to give away willingly. I guessed the demon had won, though in a way I had too. Zett started to kiss me and to touch me more, and though reluctantly at the beginning,I did the same and once again we danced to the rhythm of our bodies and the music of our voices as the night before, and as that night Zett danced with me leading both the demon´s female and male body that morning and the night after that. 



After a week of a similar routine I felt exhausted and the demon seemed more energetic than ever. I decided to go to my own bedroom the night after a week had passed. I was laying in bed reading a book I had taken from the library when Zett came in. Crimson eyes seemed to try to talk but failed.

2 comments:

  1. Ay Caramba!! O_O
    Look at Eon being sexy! :D I liked that awkward conversation between Drea and Eon. It was strange in a good way.
    I really liked the part in the beginning when Zett was in the Eon's cell/room while Eon was reading, praying, etc. it was a sweet setup ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha I made you speak Spanish with that?! hahaha

      I wasn´t sure if to write all that this pervy muses were telling me to write but in the end I was like: what the hell, I´m doing it! hahaha
      Well, Drea had to have some spotlight too haha

      I wanted to show how Zett just wanted to be close to Eon.

      Delete