Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hell Circles: Saving the demon heir II

I had a dream. I dreamed that someone was brushing my hair. In my dream someone stared at me and lightly caressed my cheek and lips. Crimson eyes appeared in my dream and startled me waking me up. I noticed I was still on the bed with white sheets and most importantly my body didn´t hurt anymore.

 I sat, the white sheet slipped down my chest which was bare. I was in a room, lit by a chandelier with many crystals hanging from a high wooden ceiling, the walls were made of stone. There was a drawer, a mirror and a chair. I stood and noticed a pair of sleepers on the floor which I put on, I also noticed the rest of my body was bare as well. I went to the mirror and sighed when I saw I was trapped in the body I had have last. I wasn´t swollen anymore.

The door opened and I turned around waiting for the worst. I saw the crimson eyes which went up and down my naked body. I saw a smirk and a change in those eyes. I feared the worst. At the dungeon I had have clothes, it was ripped and tattered but I knew I had it and now I was naked and I didn´t know how much time I had been unconscious. The crimson eyes got close, I stepped back. “I´m not here to hit you” Zett said while softening those intense crimson eyes that once again traveled over my body. I quickly looked at myself. I saw little smile on Zett´s face “I haven´t done anything to you but to clean you while you´ve been here. I gain more not doing anything” Zett´s voice had a malicious tone.

 “What´s your name?” just like in the dungeon, the same question was uttered, only this time after having Zett staring at me. As always I didn´t answer. Zett turned over and walked to the drawer and I wished I wasn´t trapped in this body for I could´ve done something to escape instead I just stared. “Pants” there was a malicious edge to the crimson-eyed being again but I took the pants and wore them. “I have a proposal to make -the demon smirked- I want answers and in return I´ll keep you here instead of the dungeon, I won´t hit you anymore, you´ll have what you want” I said nothing just looked into the demon´s eyes, I thought for a second that the demon looked away for a moment but I wasn´t sure “if you decline my proposal, we´ll go back to how things were, plus now I´m aware of some other things I´d like to try with you” once again Zett´s eyes traveled over my body. I knew that if I didn´t take that deal I´d go to the daily beatings and that could last for longer than what I was willing to take, so I nodded. A fleeting smile crossed my jailer.

 “There are of course, a few rules -Zett made quotation marks in the air- that you must follow, but you are used to that: you have to give me answers and to obey me, you can´t go out and if you try, I´ll bring you back and it all be worse”

 “Why?” I asked uttering a word for the first time. The crimson eyes seemed to change as if awe had colored them but then they went back to what they were, all in less than a second.

“I´m the one who asks the questions” Crimson eyes answered. I kept looking at those eyes “What you have I want, but I can´t take it, for if I take it, it won´t work, but if you willingly give it to me...” 

“What makes you think I´m going to give you anything willingly? I´m being held captive here, I´ve been beaten by you without a reason, even now, you´re manipulating me to take your deal...” I said angry 

“Forgiveness is an angel´s trait” Zett mocked me. Indeed I was an angel or had been one for now I was deserted of heavens. I had made a mistake and I had been judged without the opportunity to explain, the punishment had been to be thrown away, naked of powers or any that might help me and in the shape I had been when I made the mistake: a frail human body, that´s what I had.

 “What´s your name” the crimson-eyed being asked and the recently made pact bounded me to answer.
“Eon” I simply said. Zett turned to leave

“Apart from the rules, you can do anything, ask for anything you need to the servants” the crimson eyed being said without looking at me.

2 comments:

  1. So I have to get this outta the way first; LIGHT!!!!
    Okay, so anyway... Eon is the prisoner's name. Everytime I see that name I pronounce it "Ion". Lol
    Eon must have a pretty nice human body. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha well, I liked him and he was the closest to the look I imagine Zett has ha!

    hahahaha that he does lol

    thanx for reading!

    ReplyDelete