Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hell Circles: saving the heir demon.

Prologue: 






I never knew my existence was going to end this way. Humans have a said, everything has a purpose, I found it to be true, for hell can be turned into heaven even if it sounds impossible. This story is about how my hell became heaven after the gates of it were closed to me.

We spirits, for I am one of those, a fallen angel, have no bodies; however, as humans we have soul, and mind, and heart and desire and all those things that are invisible but produce visible outcomes. Since our mind and soul has never known the limits of a body, we are free to use it to be and feel like humans and  we often do, we make ourselves bodies to taste those pleasures only a body can give.

The co-protagonist of my story is also the antagonist. A demon who, till these days, enjoys shifting between a male and female body because his real form lacks of gender and it´s not possible to tell it is a “he” or a “she”. This demon´s actions appear all along the story, at times as a “he” at  times as a “she”, it is up to whoever gets out of their way to read a fallen angel´s story to remember this fact, for this language does not have a word for something like what we are.

So, this is the story of the time after I was thrown into Hell Circles where I ended up saving the heir demon who in turn saved me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the clarification on the "he" "she" thing. I for sure would have been asking about it while reading it. Lol
    I cant wait. I'm excited!!
    I'm always impressed that you can write fantasy/supernatural tales. I wish I could. I watch so much fantasy yet I cant get it done when I write. Hahaha.
    Yay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, that was a must. In my mind it´s clear when it is one or the other yet the same character but I knew that it had to be clarified.

      Well, my imagination runs wild at times hahaha Thank you so much for the comment ^^

      Delete