Friday, May 25, 2012

Boys

Boys: they come in every size and color, it is said that they´re usually stronger than girls, taller as well. Grandma says that they are all the same. Mom as been saying so, as well, for a while now. I´ve heard they are driven by getting something, like a runner wanting to get to the finish line. Only that matters, the outcome and then they go and find for something else to get. I wonder...

I don´t know many people, let alone boys. There´s one very important for me and that is my brother who´s always given insight in guy´s perspective of life, I must say I don´t share many of their opinions. Then, there´s my father, someone I admired for a long while and then broke me to pieces. We ended up in good terms though. He´s the reason why mom says they are all the same. Then there are the rest of the ones I´ve met, so far they´ve been the same.

And this is how it goes: at the begining they´re all nice and friendly. Conversation gets interesting. They start to praise me. Some time goes by between conversations and me thinking I´m getting to know someone that posibly wants to be my friend. I get more praises.... then, what always happens, they say they like me. And for a while I might be suspecting that such thing is going to be said but I want to think it won´t, but they do it and I hate it, because all those who have said it haven´t gotten to know me for real, because all those who have said it seem too eager to say that without really being close to me, without me having shown any interest of that kind. Why do they confuse my kindness and education?

This is how it follows: I´ll usually ask "how do you say that if you don´t know me that well?" and they try to convince me they do no matter what. They keep saying it. I ask them not to, some might even want to persuade me that it is real, but it always ends up like this: I say I don´t like them back, that I want only a friend and I don´t hear from them ever again.

It seems grandma is right. I just went throught that. This one was even mad, so I have had the ones that keep insisting, the ones that say get depressed and then appologize but keep with the same thing and now the ones that get mad. Are guys just driven by their primitive impulses and not their rational minds? The worst part is that some of them have just known me through the internet!!!

4 comments:

  1. Guys have minds? *sarcasm* Lol
    They're usually funny, from my experiences in the past with them. But I was always seen as "just one of the guys" .... -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´m starting to think they don´t -nah some must have at least a little.

      come on! I don´t see you acting like that, but of course -and I´m super glad for this- I don´t see you acting like a mean girl either.

      Delete
    2. I suppose they have brains (somewhere :p)

      In the past, I really was the girl who liked boy things. Then in middle school I stopped hanging with people. So if I talked to classmates I was the quiet girl or the artist. Lol.
      I dont know what they think now. :D
      I'm never mean (except in my head)
      Good luck with stupid boys!

      Delete
    3. haha

      Well but that´s only some kind of stereotype because what´s really girl stuff? or boy stuff?

      haha good luck to us all!

      Delete