Friday, May 25, 2012

Hell Circles: saving the demon heir IV

A/N: Are my muses getting pervy? lol This one´s a little longer. And also this one´s kinda special because it´s post 302. I didn´t notice when I got to the 300th post and the 301 is sort of a rant so I´ll take this one as the celebration of going over 300 posts. Yay! I wish me many more good posts to come!
******




“Yotta is a fellow demon, we´re in good terms or at least we were -the demon started to say answering my question even if I hadn´t answered- but Yotta is older, therefore; more powerful. In our houses, however; we are the ones in command, only the eldest of our kind has the right to command some other demon´s home. Yotta visits sometimes. He is able to divide himself in more than one as you´ve seen already. By trying to take you when I hadn´t allow it, he was violating the treaty we all have which is in our house, we command, so, he had a punishment, and that is what amount of strength he has more than me has gotten divided into both of us, making us equal” crimson eyes said and put a finger between my eyebrows, I realized I had furrowed them. “even among chaos there are patterns -Zett said letting go of my hand- ask”

“I´ve grasped that ‘hiosp’ is the way a servant calls you, you called Yotta that way...”
“I thought angels knew our language”
“Mostly warrior angels”
“I see, well, what you said is mostly true, hiosp, is some demon with higher rank, power or age than who is talking”
“Like your highness”
“Similar, yes. Something else on your mind?” Zett asked exhaling breath filled with energy that brushed my face.
“Why would he want anything with me?”
“There´s no reason, Eon, demons are demons, we usually crave for what we can´t have, for what´s forbidden and you were someone he couldn´t have. Take me, for example, right now I want so bad to press my mouth to your lips but I can´t, we have a pact, but that´s what makes me want it even more” the demon said looking to my lips.
“If you were able to have your way with me you wouldn´t want it then?” I asked my eyes fixed on the crimson eyes that for second seemed to shy away but then the demon smirked a little and lust crept to the crimson eyes.
“I´d have had my way long time ago and by now I´d probably be bored of you but you´re not letting me to have my way” eyes traveling through my body. I kept my eyes fixed on those eyes while I shook my head.
“I thought so and therefore I´ll leave now before I ruin my chances of you giving me what I want willingly”
“what is it that you want?” I asked quietly -I realized this was the first time we had have a conversation. I also wondered if I was tolerating it because it had been a long time since I had talked to anyone.
“That -the demon said getting up and touching my nose with a finger- is something I can´t tell, but you´ll  know when the time comes”
I looked at the crimson eyes genuinely curious. Zett bent a little as if to kiss me. “Please” it sounded like a pleading. I shook my head. The demon  sighed and left my room.

After that last visit, a few more days passed and I realized I had started to lose the sense of time specially in that room-cell with no windows, it made me feel sick that I didn´t know how long I was going to stay there. During my time alone I had been thinking of ways to escape, granted it´d be really dangerous to make Zett mad and since I didn´t even know where I was I didn´t know if I was going to find Yotta out there or some other worse than him. With worry in my head, desperation in my heart and a little bit of weakness in my body I opened the door or my room-cell and walked out of it for the first time since I had gotten there. I noticed I was in the second floor of what seemed like an old stone castle, from where I was I could see the first floor and at my right and left there were long halls with many doors. At the right there was another stair at the end of the hall. I decided to go up, instead of down, hoping that there were a few windows up there since light seemed to come in from somewhere. The house seemed to be deserted but if I payed attention I could hear quiet voices somewhere. I climbed up the stairs and got to the third floor, I noticed that there was a resemblance of a window in there, it was just as big as a brick but I could see light throught it, nothing else though, there was some kind of thick glass to cover it that didn´t allow to distinguish anything from the outside. I walked to what seemed the end of the hall but discovered that it just had a turn, it was darker there, only lit by dim lights.

I guess out of boredom I walked that hall, the only one that had no outside lights which was the opposite of what I was looking for. I opened a door, the third one and gasped at the sight of what I saw. Like snakes, some people -I didn´t bother to count them- were naked kissing and touching each other on a huge bed with black covers. Right when I was turning on my heels  to go back. I felt a hand over my shoulder.

“Zett, look who decided to pay a visit”  the being next to me said.
“Eon!” Zett said sitting up of, he had his male human form. I didn´t say a thing but attempted to go.
“Don´t go, join us now that you´re here” the being said and then the others on the bed said echoed with the same voice.
“Yotta, let him go” Zett said, an edge to his voice. I turned my face to see. I was starlet to see the demon that had just weeks ago cursed Zett. The beings on the bed with Zett kept caressing him, minding their own business. Zett pushed them away and got up of the bed walking to me, no clothes on his body. The beings that were with him seemed to become transparent as they flew and became one with Yotta that was still holding me still by my shoulders.
“Yotta” Zett called the demon while taking his hands off me, I stepped back
“Zett, just let me at least see him” he said looking at me. Zett laughed and looked at me. I shook my head.
“There!, he doesn´t want you to see him” Zett said leading me out.
“He came here, our agreement was that I wouldn´t go looking for him but he´s the one who came to me”
“No -Zett said- he came to me. He didn´t know you were here”
“I´m not letting him go” Yotta said firmly.
“You´ll make me lose a lot if you keep up like that” Zett said.
“Like I care” Yotta said and Zett laughed
“I won´t allow you here anymore then” Zett said and Yotta gasped
“You´re insane, I don´t know why don´t you just take him at once”
“You´re way too impatient, Yotta” Zett pushed me and I walked away walking fast. I heard them laugh more.

I was so unfortunate, I thought, to find that lustful demon again, I didn´t know if there were others in the house but I didn´t want to go back to my room-cell since being out with the beams of light gave me the sense of a little normalcy back.
“Drea” I called softly and saw a demon materialized in front of me. The servant slightly bowed. “Is there any windows apart from these in the house?”
“These are the only ones and that one” Drea walked to the fence at the edge of the halls and pointed up. In the roof of the house was a circular dome made of glass, it wasn´t that big, but it was enough to see some sky. I was dazed.
“Are we on earth?” I asked. The demon didn´t answer, I guess Drea wasn´t supposed to. “Are there any other demons here, now?
“There are always demons in here” Drea said amused “I´m always here”
“Like Yotta or Zett” I clarified
“Ah -the demon just seemed to grasp the meaning of my question- no, there are no other demons that are equal or higher than hiosp Zett”
“What kind are there?”
“A few servants only, all under me” was the answer and I relaxed a little. For some reason I was sure that Zett wouldn´t let any of them do anything to me, they must know that too.
“It´s better to go back to your room, hiosp Yotta can come out at any time and your room is the only one that he cannot come in” the demon adviced.Is he supposed to take care of me? I thought. I nodded knowing my room-cell was safer. I walked back and instantly missed the view of the dome once in there. I cried, remembering how free I had been, able to soar through the skies at any time and now, I was a prisoner of a demon. I cried till i fell asleep. The longer time I wasn´t feed the more I needed to sleep. It was a great punishment to be stuck in a human body.

I woke up and didn´t know if it was another day or the same day or night or some other night. I felt weak, besides my hunger, my sadness was making me weak. I fell asleep again and woke up and fell asleep, it was an endless cycle, I don´t know how long passed. I had just awoken when I heard the door to be opened and closed. I didn´t acknowledged the one who had entered though I knew it was Zett.

“You haven´t come out in a while. Yotta is no longer here” Zett said. I kept looking at the ceiling of my cell. Crimson eyes looked me, I stared blankly at nothing in particular. The demon leaned in as if to kiss me. I stared blankly, I was prisoner in here, no matter what that was not going to change. Zett got really close but didn´t kiss me.

“You know, I heard the demon´s voice speak, Yotta kept me thinking the other day...” Zett trailed off and unbuttoned the first button of my shirt. I kept staring blankly. The next one got unbuttoned and I looked at the demon for an instant. “I want to see you” Zett said. I stayed quiet. “Answer me” the crimson eyed demon commanded.

“You haven´t ask a question” I simply said looking at the crimson eyes, they seemed to have changed somehow. The corner of the demon´s mouth made the resemblance of a smile.
“Tell me what you think of me wanting to see you”
“If that´s what you want to do, you´ll do it. I´m a prisoner after all”
“I´m asking you to let me see you. What can I do to make you want me to see you?” Zett sounded irritated.
“You´ve seen me before -I said not really thinking so- and nothing, you can do nothing”
“Yes, but that was to clean you up” crimson eyes seemed ashamed. Can demons get ashamed I asked myself. “So you wouldn´t mind me seeing you?” I got asked, all traces of shame gone
“Never said so” I said and once again stared blankly at the ceiling. The demon sighed and got up walking to the door. I thought the evil being was leaving. I was starving and, unfortunately for me, that same evil being was the one that had what I needed.

“Damn! I´m going to die of impatient! stupid, Eon, you don´t know what you´ve done” Zett, taking his male form, murmured and then turned back to where  I was.

“Your eyes look ugly” he commented. I only saw his “before they seemed with so much life, those green eyes now seem empty” he said closing my eyes with his hand “even rage works” he said and unbuttoned another of my shirt buttons. I did nothing. He growled and finished unbuttoning my shirt then he went to my pants. I didn´t attempt to stop him but my heart started to race I felt angry and scared at the same time. Climbing over me, he unbuttoned and unzipped it, he was about to pull them off when I hit his stomach with my knee. he grunted. I got up pushing him to the ground and hit him again and again and again. For some reason he didn´t defend himself, he very well could, I was really weak after all. He was on the ground, he crawled to me and did something I never thought he´d do after me hitting him, he kissed my feet. I was startled. He looked up at me.

“Ask whatever you want” he said
“Let me go” I said at once
“Not that” he whispered
“I want to go, do whatever you want but let me go” I said and tears streamed down my eyes.
“Anything?” he asked getting up.
“I wanna go” I simply said.

His eyes changed again. His hand took off my unbuttoned shirt while I stared at him hate in my eyes. He went down and pulled my pants off. I glared at him. He looked at me while tugging my underwear down. He stepped back and observed me. I stared at his crimson eyes filled with lust. He gasped. He grabbed my hand and tried to lead me to the bed. I didn´t move. He got close and lifted me putting me gently on the bed. I kept glaring at him. He climbed on top of me. His hand touched my cheek and I made a disgusted face. He was breathing hard. He leaned down to kiss me and I moved my face away. His hand traveled down my stomach and it stopped suddenly right below my waist  when I started to stare blankly at the ceiling again -I wanted to be numb- he attempted to kiss me again, this time I didn´t move. I kept staring at the ceiling. He growled.

“Why do you do this to me?!” he said and climbed off of me. He grabbed my clothes and help me put them back on.
“Are you really that sad?” he asked
“I´m a prisoner here, go figure” I said mad and he sighed. I wanted so bad to go out of there “tell me what you want from me so that I can give it to you and I can go out of here” I said mad
“You´ll know what it is once you want to give it to me” he said calm
“Is sex what you want? you´ve been lusty looking at me since the dungeon. If that is it, do it, what ever, I don´t care. I just want to go”
“What is it that you think you´ll find out there?” he asked
“Anything but being in a prison”
“You are no angel anymore, you are a pray for demons now, you have nowhere to go, you have no home anymore”
“I´ll pass a a human”
“We´re not on earth, this is hell, Eon”
“I guessed so” I said laughing with irony. In  the back of my mind I wondered what was that sky that I had seen through the glass dome.
“Out there you´ll just fall deeper”
“What do you care, maybe when I fall deeper I´ll come back here to bang you and Yotta together” I yelled and surprised myself for what I had said. A ghost of a smile touched his face.
“Eon, he said caressing my cheek, you are no demon, you should still be an angel”
“No, I shouldn´t. I am what I am, I deserve this!” I said without noticing and started to cry. He hugged me and perhaps out of the mere need to be hold by someone I hugged him back still crying.
“No you don´t. What could you have possibly done?”
“I let the little girl die” I said and the words were muffled because my face was buried on his shoulder. “and now she must be here, suffering as she did in life. I was not good enough, I couldn´t comfort her soul and she killed herself, less than twenty years, and she killed herself”
“That wasn´t your fault” he said
“It was, it was” I insisted
“And that´s why you were thrown down here” he said, more of a statement than a question. I nodded. “I´ve never heard of an angel being thrown to hell for a suicide”
I said nothing just kept shedding tears for the girl and for where I was now.

I woke up alone and weak. My eyes swollen after the tears. The demon, this time without a male nor female body, entered to my room, eyes soft, sat next to me and held out a hand. I fed of the energy that the hand provided. I was somewhat thankful with the demon for comforting me by letting me cry as I had. I stared at the crimson eyes. I saw a smile spread over Zett´s mouth.

“You have beautiful green eyes” the demon commented and for some reason I felt embarrassed. I wanted to thank the demon for earlier and for now but I couldn´t make the words come out of me so I did what I knew Zett would like. I leaned forward, still looking at the crimson eyes that seemed to be smiling, only I moved. When we were an inch apart I parted my lips. Zett seemed surprised at my actions but looked at my lips and then at my eyes which I closed. The demon leaned forward closing the distance between us. The kiss I got was light yet intense. It provided me with energy. I heard a small moan as I felt the demon´s tongue entering my mouth. This kiss was different, it felt chaste somehow as if it was no demon the one that was kissing me. I moved away just a little, the demon let me go.
“Thank you” the demon said still with closed eyes
“Those were my words” I replied. I got a smile as response.
“Well, you´re welcome and thank you for that thank you” the demon said blushing a bit.
“I didn´t know demons could blush” I commented
“We can under certain circumstances” Zett said looking down.
“Which ones?”
“The most beautiful green eyes staring deeply into our eyes, for example” the demon said now looking at my eyes. I tilted my head.
“How come you didn´t blush at all when I walked in on you last time you were with Yotta and who knows who else in your room? or when your eyes boil with lust, you don´t blush at all in those situation”
“That was just Yotta and Yotta´s ability to make many of him and... sex is just sex, lust is for a moment but your eyes seem to pierce through me” the demon said blushing again. I chuckled, the first time since I had gotten there.

“So, my staring at you makes you blush? I asked leaning a bit still staring at the crimson eyes. The demon´s mouth was opened and closed as if words were lost as soon as it was opened. “Your energy has changed” I commented feeling a shift in Zett´s energy
“What do you mean?”
“It used to be thick and unstable, now I feel it lighter, somehow similar to the one angels provide, a bit intense also” I said concentrating in the  energy. Zett let go of my hand. I saw crimson eyes questioningly.
“I have a meeting -the demon said- it´s best for you to stay in here, the house will be full of demons” I nodded and grabbed Zett´s hand. I was even surprising myself with my behaviour.
“Are they here yet?” I asked
“Do you still want more?” the demon asked, I was glad I didn´t had to explain I wanted more energy.
“This new one is better” I said feeling the energy flow being provided to me, but this time it was mixed with the old one which was in a way bitter. I wondered if it had to do with him getting blushed that the energy ‘tasted’ better. I decided to try and I knew the easiest way was a kiss. I realized the idea didn´t seem as repulsive as before, maybe all my angelic nature was dying now but I really was in need for that more pure energy. I wasn´t ready to kiss the demon so I pulled Zett´s head a little with my free hand and only that made his energy become cleaner, better. Zett had in fact blushed. I parted my lips.

“Really?” the demon asked surprised and very blushed, breathing fast, but then the crimson eyes seemed to start to boil with lust and when I saw that I leaned away quickly. Zett seemed to guess what I had seen. I saw the demon´s eyes closed taking away the blush as well as the light energy. I started to let go.
“No more?” crimson eyes asked sounding a bit disappointed
“Thick and unstable” I simply said.
“Try again” the demon asked mumbling. I squinted my eyes but just with that the energy improved, so I tried again and smiled when I started to get what I wanted.
“The first time... -the demon trailed off- did you really wanted me to kiss you?”

“I don´t know” I said after a while, I didn´t know if I was just using that to get what I wanted. I also guessed my angelic nature  was indeed vanishing.
“Should I try?” crimson eyes asked and a large flow of almost pure energy seemed to escape from Zett. I smiled because it was enjoyable and the smile was taken as a yes, before I knew the demon was kissing me, without letting go of my hand. I realized then that Zett put a big restrain in the energy that was given to me because as the kiss got deeper, though gentle and careful, an even larger flow of energy came out to me, even from the demon´s  hands and rest of the skin, it was getting cleaner and cleaner but somehow I could feel Zett fighting to restrain that energy but I liked it, the cleaner it got, the more I liked it; so much that I put my hand over the demon´s cheek, causing a smile and the energy once more shifted to...

No, I thought to myself, it cannot be, at that moment Zett abruptly let go of me, looking at my eyes but not really wanting to look at them. We heard a knock on the door.

“Come in” the demon said. It was Drea.
“Hiosp, your guests have arrived”
“I´ll be right there” Zett said and Drea left.

With eyes closed, Zett changed to his male form.
“A favor” he said not looking at me. I remained quiet. He moved towards me “let me unbutton you” It was an odd thing to ask but his eyes seemed to plead, his hands moved to my shirt and as he unbuttoned the first button his eyes didn´t change. “Please” he asked and I just looked at his hands on my shirt.

“Just that” I said, once again, surprising myself. Slowly he unbuttoned the six buttons of my shirt and then the one of my pants, I was starting get uncomfortable specially with that lust starting to boil in his crimson eyes. He unzipped my pants and his eyes were no longer projecting that clear energy he had given me but he didn´t do anything else, just left the room, his male body obviously aroused. It was hard for me to believe that such lusty demon could provide clean, stable energy so similar to the one that angels share, so much as that of...love. It was a ridiculous idea but for a second I thought I tasted it in Zett but demons were not capable of love, I didn´t even know if I as a fallen angel was capable of it anymore, let alone him.

I grabbed my rosary to pray and noticed it didn´t burn as much as before but as the days passed it started to burn again, I guessed it had to do with that clear energy  I had have that day.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa.
    I swear Zett is bipolar or even TRIpolar! Lol. "He's" cute though in all the freakiness.
    What's the deal with Yotta?! I have major trust issue with him.
    I think Eon/Zett situation is one of who's really imprisoning whom?_?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so perceptive!

      I hadn´t seen this comment before. The tripolar thingy was so funny but it seems he is!

      Delete