Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hell Circles: saving the heir demon V


A/N: One more part of this story, maybe there´s one of two left. My internet connection is really slow right now, I don´t know why so I wasn´t able to find a good image for this post. I´ll find it later or not.  This is supposed to be a short story but I´m thinking in adding an epilogue... we´ll see.  Ah, now that I remember, I´ve noticed that I have readers from Russia and the UK wow! 
*****

Zett, not as male or female, came by to visit me a week later. I had been able to keep count of the days because since last time, every day, Drea had come to tell me something like:“it´s better for you to stay in here today. The Hiosps are still in the house”

When the demon came in I was sitting on my bed reading the last book, which seemed more of a magazine of some sort, of the ones on the shelf in my room-cell.
“There are more in the library” the demon commented sitting next to me on the bed I only looked at up and said nothing. “Did you like them?” crimson eyes asked.
“This one mentions you” I said
“What does it say about me?”
“I do not really understand it  but it mentions your name, unless it is talking about someone else named Zett”
“Let me see” the demon said and I handed the book. Zett started to read. “Hiosp Zett, the child of Geon and the eldest of us is among those who are eligible to become the next in command. The eldest of us, however; seems to have more confidence in Zett´s cousin and brother, Yotta, child of Rye. Hiosp Zett hasn´t made any declaration but Yotta and Zett have been seen together, maybe an alliance is on the way, although Hiosp Yotta has made comments about it. I´ll command if that´s the eldest wish, I´ll take Zett as my wife, Yotta joked using the human word wife...”
“Do you have gossip magazines like human do?” I chuckled a little. A smile was drawn as the demon´s eyes softened.
“Who do you think taught them to get them?”
“Wow. So, you are the son of the devil?” I asked. Zett seemed to be taken aback
“We all are, in a way or another, but... yeah”
“Geon is the name of your mother” I said “but we are spirits, we can´t have children, how...?”
“Well, Geon is the demon that possessed the woman that carried me... she made a pact with Geon and in return she had to carry the eldest and Geon´s child”
“So, she agreed...” and suddenly it occurred to me …”is that what you want from me?” I have to admit it shocked me.
“Eon, I want no children and you are not possessing anyone´s body, this is just a body you made for you in which you´re stuck” the crimson eyed being said and I nodded.
“Yotta is your cousin...and...”
“Yes, Geon and Rye were born of the same woman, so they´re siblings, and Yotta and I come from the eldest, therefore we´re siblings and cousins as well. This is hell, Eon -Zett said, maybe I had made a face- but you know, humans do that sort of thing as well”
“I know” I said “I just didn´t know you were born from women, I thought all of you were fallen angels”
“No, I was never an angel, I was just damned to be a demon from the start -Zett seemed incredibly old when that was said, even though spirits don´t age- You are a fallen angel but aren´t a demon, Eon. Only some become a demon, others just wander forever as fallen angels” the demon finished and I sighed sad. My cheek was being caressed by the the demon as I felt energy escaping from the hand on my face. I smiled and pressed a light peck on Zett´s mouth, as I thought a huge flow of almost clean energy went through me. The heir demon blinked
“You blushed” I exclaimed, I was sure Zett was aware of it though.
“You´re hungry”
I simply watched as the demon changed to a male form. I frowned a bit, he smiled and went to his female form. She kissed me and at the beginning I let her but then the energy got thick, Zett´s eyes in the female form were, as it happened with his male form, boiling with lust. I shook my head.
“What´s wrong” she said, she had a husky yet soft voice.
“I think I prefer your original form” I said a little reluctant. She chuckled
“Well, is this body or the male one, choose” she said grinning as if something really good had happened.
“Why?” I asked leaning forward, almost close enough to kiss her, energy escaped from her just not the one that I wanted. She tried to close the space between us but I didn´t let her, yet I kept my forehead pressed to hers. “Why?” I asked again and she sighed turning to a male form who tried again to close the space between us. I did the same as before. “Why?” I said again brushing my lips to his and then moved away to stare into Zett crimson eyes.
“Why not?” he asked sounding impatient “What´s wrong with this body or the female body?” there was again that husky voice.
“What´s wrong with your own?”
“Why don´t you like this one?” he changed into his female form “why don´t you like this one?” she asked again.
“Your eyes change, as does your energy”  I said and she furrowed her eyebrows. I leaned in and kissed Zett in the female body, she blushed and her energy changed but then it quickly changed again, I let go and saw her eyes boiling with lust. “Go to your male form” I said and though Zett seemed confused she did so. I got closed and he tried to kiss me. I moved away.
“No, go!” I said and my voice sounded mad.
“What happened, did I...?”
“I just...” I trailed off and with that his energy changed to almost what I wanted, he leaned to kiss me and his energy changed to that thick unstable energy again. I moved away and realized, I had kissed him and let him kiss me a lot today. Was I starting to like it? I shove that thought away and grabbed the magazine to place it back on the shelf. I notice Zett, in his man form, was breathing hard.
“Eon?” he asked and when I turned around his eyes were a mix of lust, desperation and what seemed to be fear. I stared at him to assess that. He blushed and I smiled deciding to explain what I had done. I see now that somewhere in the back of my mind I was having fun teasing him as I was.
“When you are in your male or female form you give away that thick, unstable energy, if I make you blush it becomes better, lighter but those bodies are quickly filled with lust and that turns the energy again to thick, it even tastes bitter and your male body even shows it´s arousal -I said sitting on the bed, my bare feet on the floor. He looked at his crotch, the prove that I was right. He laughed- It´s much more easy to get the light, stable and clearer energy when you are in your original form.”

“It´s harder to control” he said, his words sounded as if he was not going to give in to what I wanted. I only looked at him, he blushed again. I said nothing.
“What are you thinking?” he asked. I said nothing. “Eon” he pleaded.
“I told you what I think but I guess it´s as you said, I have to take what I get” I said and sighed. He sighed as well.

“Yotta is coming over today...”
“So?”
“If I let you take that clear energy you talk about, it´ll be harder to conceal it later to Yotta, he, unlike you, thinks the other´s better”
“You can unbutton me again” I said and surprised even myself
“You are so clever at tempting the devil -he said smiling mischievously- but even then...”
“Ok” I said stretching my hand to him and looked away to then close my eyes. He didn´t take my hand instead I felt him move and squat in front of me touching my face. I heard him sigh.

“When doing this...your eyes are quite helpful” he whispered and I opened them to see Zett´s genderless original form right in front of me. I smiled because I had gotten my way and that was enough to start getting the clear energy that I wanted. The demon got up, not letting me go, and sat beside me, leaning to kiss me, I leaned away. “Eon, please”

“No” I said soundless. The demon looked down, the energy changed a bit, Zett was mad or sad perhaps. “It´s changing back” I commented.
“I don't have much control on how my energy tastes” Zett said sounding sorry. I led the demon to my mouth. I felt a smile being formed against me and the taste seemed to change again, it was almost sweet. Zett had not much control but apparently I did, with that in mind I deepened the kiss and a greater flow of energy came to me. Crimson eyes tried to lay me down on the bed but I opened my eyes and got up of the bed scared that his lust had come back.  

“I´m not going to hurt you anymore” the demon said extending a hand which I took. Zett laid on bed, over the pillows. I could felt the demon´s entire body emanating energy, not as clean as before but close.

“Eon” Zett said letting go of my hand I stood there watching the demon´s eyes that, now, were deeper than ever, still crimson but somehow clearer.
“Eon” the evil´s child called my name  again when I sat at the edge of the bed
“I´m giving you what you want... Eon” the demon seemed to be pleading. I shook my head. Was it possible? crimson eyes seemed to be crying. “I´ve wrong you deeply” my jailer said more of a statement than a question. I really didn´t want to think that this same demon that was now pleading was the one that was holding me captive and that had beaten me non-stop at the dungeon.
“I am a prisoner” I said.
“This world is not what you think” was the demon crying?
“I´m trapped here”
“We´ll go out as soon as Yotta leaves, it´s just a few days” crimson eyes looking sad. “Eon, if then you want to go, you´ll be free to go” A hand grabbed mine and the projected energy coming from it hinted that the words were true.-are demons capable of ...amends... of good things?
“Eon” the evil´s child sounded unbearably sad.
“What is it?” I started to feel pity of the spirit laying on the bed of my room-cell, a soul that never had the chance to know goodness or heaven or the mind of an angel. This demon had never had the chance to be good. Was I feeling sorry for the demon?
“You´ll go”

I leaned over and kissed de demon -am I feeling pity for Zett, I asked myself again- but that clear energy, completely clean and with a flavour quite similar to that of love, which I hadn´t taste in a long time consumed all my attention because the more I kissed the demon, the more I got and it was at my pace, for Zett´s hands didn´t touch me and though I was followed when I separated my face from the demon´s lips there was not insistence to keep me there, no one was making me do anything, yet I was too engrossed with the taste and feeling of liveliness of that pure energy coming from that crimson eyed demon that I forgot it was coming from a demon and since kisses seemed to be the trigger for it, I kept pressing my lips over Zett´s with intervals of just staring at the crimson eyes until Drea knocked twice and then two more times until the demon-servant opened the door in the middle of me staring at Zett.

“What?” Zett said with a displeased voice not caring to look at Drea but lost in my eyes.
“Hiosp Yotta is here already” Drea said and Zett growled.
“Go tell that impertinet to wait for me” Zett said, still under me, our gazes locked. Irritation made the energy to taste sour. So I went back to kissing the demon´s lips which produce a smile that I felt against my own lips. I let go.

“You have to go now” I said. The demon blinked. Zett seemed a totally different being.
“Did it changed back...?” crimson eyes said a little flustered, eyes were quickly closed.. I chuckled and the eyes opened looking confused.
“Nope, but I don´t want Yotta near me” with that I sat up and the demon groaned.
“Damn Yotta” the crimson eyed being said hissing..
“Ok” Zett said getting up of the bed. The demon paced the room twice and then turned to a female form in front of me. “What you said before...” female Zett said. I nodded and she walked to me. She leaned and tried to kiss me but I moved away, shaking my head but didn´t stop her when  she slowly unbuttoned my shirt, little by little her energy started to change. She unzipped me and her energy had changed quite a lot yet I chuckled.
“What?” she said lust making her voice somewhat thick
“Yotta will find out”
“Ah?”
“Even now, I can sense a tinge of the clear energy interwoven with that boiling lust of yours”

Drea came again to tell Yotta was impatient and was coming up if Zett didn’t come down fast.
“Damn Yotta” Zett cursed again but didn´t achieve to change her energy completely to that thick one.
“I can help you, Hiosp” Drea said getting close to Zett who smirked and seemed to agree with the idea.
“Come here” I practically commanded Zett who seemed to be as surprised as I was, despite that, she walked towards me. I looked at the bed and she sat. “Take that off” I said and her eyes grew wider but took off the shirt and jeans she was wearing, no underwear to remove. I groped her breasts and she gasped. Surprise concealed the clear energy. She tried to kiss me but I moved away. One of my hands traveled south of her body and she moaned closing her eyes then she opened them taking my hand leading it pass her navel, as she did so, the lust and desperation in her eyes took over completely.  She grabbed my hand and pulled me down to a side and climbed over me, attempting to kiss me.
“I don´t want Yotta near me” I said shoving her off
“Concealed?” she asked putting her clothes on.
“Very”
“Mad?” female Zett sounded worried. Drea came in and I heard Yotta´s voice over the hall, Zett darted out and it all stayed quiet after that. I sighed at my behaviour and wondered why I hadn´t let Drea “help” Zett but instead of thinking on that I decided to enjoy the flow of clean energy I had have, I was going to have time to think about everything else. I decided that during that time I was going to try to feel happy with what I had gotten, it was so similar to what I had before, I just wished that I still had my wings to spread and with that I extended my arms and to my surprise two wings extended, the amount of gathered energy had allowed me to grow back my wings, it was nice despite the fact that they were weak and they felt incapable of flying. I was amazed.I hid them and extended them a couple of times just for the pleasure of having them, after that I felt compelled to pray as a thank you to the Lord who had allowed my wings to grow back. I kneeled down taking my rosary which burnt only a little. Once I finished the rosary I started to sing songs, the ones that I used to sing in heaven, then I prayed for Leah the girl that had been under my care and that I had failed to protect. I felt sadness starting to creep into my heart.


The next day I was awoken by Zett still in female form, it was the first time this happened.
“Yotta is asleep -she explained- it´s too early in the morning, demons prefer the night”
“Ah” I said a little sleepy, my back still to her. She caressed my hair.
“I shouldn´t have woken you up” she said softly, placing a hand over my bare shoulder. I felt energy coming out, I wondered if she was giving it off or if it escaped her. This energy was a mix of many things, at times thick, at times light.
“Your original form is better” I said rolling over to face her. Female Zett smiled and went back to the original genderless form I prefered.  I closed my eyes, I had spent most of the night praying for Leah, hopping my prayers helped her to get out of where she was.
“You´re making me sleepy” the crimson eyed-demon said after a while in silence.
“Then go to bed” I mumbled and I felt the demon´s face over mine, a few inches away, I moved mine to a side.
“Mad?” Zett asked, flustered and worried  like the day before.
“Why?” I asked still sleepy with eyes closed
“Yesterday...” crimson eyes trailed off “and just now...”
“What about now?”
“You moved away”
“I prefer your original form” I said once again “What about yesterday?”
“I´m sorry about yesterday”
“eh?” I opened my eyes.
“I never knew if you were mad at me, at the end...”
I gave a soundless “oh” “No, I was not, it was me who pinned you down”  I said closing my eyes again. Zett chuckled a little and put a few loose strands of my hair behind my ear. The demon left.

When crimson eyes came back I was once again trying to understand the language on the magazine.
“I can teach you to read it” Zett offered. I noticed he was now in his male form
“Umh, sure. Is Yotta still here?”
“Yes, Yotta´ll stay for a few days but he´s still asleep” he sat on the bed next to me. I could clearly see the intentions in those crimson eyes. We stayed quiet for a while.
“Was it true what the magazine said” I asked “about you and Yotta”
“No, we only have fun together. I prefer that demon to be the next eldest”
“If Yotta is, it´ll mean he could take me” I commented
“I haven´t thought about that” he said and held my hand while changing to his original form, the flow of energy was instant, not as clear as it could be but good.
“I´m fine, Yotta might sense this energy on you” I said looking at our clasped hands. Zett looked at me.
“You don´t want...?” the demon was so different now, nothing like that demon kicking my guts.
“I do but...”
“You don´t want Yotta near you, I know, that won´t happen”
“Great” I said and the demon laid down, not letting go of my hand. I didn´t move but a big part of me wanted to do what I knew would make the flow of energy greater and better. I looked at the crimson eyes as they stared back. It was clear in those eyes that Zett wanted me to do it but the demon was not going to say a thing knowing I´d take that as an attack. I searched for traces of cruelty, violence or lust in the eyes that were looking at me but there were none, the crimson eyes seemed clear yet somehow deeper. I stared intently the demon´s eyes seemed to smile. Was that possible?
“Your eyes have changed” I informed
“What do you see?”
“Right now they´re starting to tinge with lust” I said raising an eyebrow, a strand of my hair brushing the demon´s face.
“I´m sorry, Eon, but it´s hard not to feel lust and desire being close to you” was the answer I got, once again Zett´s eyes seemed to become deeper
“You have that look when you see Drea and Yotta too” I said rolling my eyes. The demon looked down “however, they seem clearer somehow, deeper and something else I don´t know how to call”
“Like yours then, clear and deep” the demon´s eyes became even clearer, though still crimson, they seemed to have light. The breath that carried the words coming out Zett mouth was loaded with that energy that had allowed my wings to grow. I could see it and I wanted it and so I went for it. Zett sighed contented -or so it sounded to me. We kissed and The demon´s free hand was placed on the bed and the other holding mine. Time passed and the flow of energy was constant and clear, enjoyable. I felt contented. A knock on the door interrupted me. Zett seemed angry.

“What?” the evil´s child said and Drea came in
“Hiosp, you asked me to let you know when...”
“All right, all right, go away now” the demon exclaimed  irritated. I chuckled a little, moving away.
“No” was the mumbled I heard.
“You have to go”
“Yotta can wait”
“I think you´ve fed me enough”
“Eon” this pleading only flavored sweeter the demon´s energy so we kissed once more. I let go immediately after that.
“Drea!” Zett called and the door opened “Where´s Yotta?”
“Hiosp Yotta is in the library” the servant informed while Zett went to his male form. He turned to me.
“Will you help me this time?”
“I think what’s going on through your mind will be enough today” I said for his energy changed completely as he spoke yet he seemed bummed at my words. “I want you to keep them, the thoughts, they help” I said and he smirked wickedly leaving my room.

“Yotta has stayed longer than a few days” I said removing my lips from Zett´s. It had been about two weeks since he had arrived. Zett had visited me everyday and I had been fed with the demon´s energy every single of those days. As my wings were getting stronger and more like they were before I was getting used to kiss the crimson eyed demon to get that almost pure energy.

4 comments:

  1. I was just wondering about the kissing scene before the last paragraph... What form was Zett in when they were in the bed? When he got up he turned to the male form, I'm clear on that much
    I cracked up when Eon was remembering how this softer demon was the same one who was "kicking me in the guts"! Lol. That was hilarious.
    Yotta is very lustful. He comes alot and now is staying for two weeks. Sleazeball. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, yeah, in his real form -pfff it´s so hard to gender neutral in these things- Most of the times -if not all- Eon won´t let Zett get near if not in his original form.

    hahahaha

    So true!
    thx for reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eon making out with the neutral form is seriously @_@ Lol. Hot though

      Delete
    2. hahaha seriously disturbing?lol it´s demon and a former angel after all, what else can you expect? :p

      Delete