Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hell Circles: saving the heir demon VII

“Are you feeling better now?” I asked looking at the crimson eyes that seemed to smile
“Completely recovered” the demon said walking to me and then sitting on the bed next to me. “Thank you so much for what you did for me. I didn´t deserve it yet you saved me”
“You ended up getting your way, didn´t you? that´s what you wanted me to give you willingly right? seems like you´ve won” I was saying that but I knew deep inside I had liked it.
“No, well, I guess, that was, yeah...” Zett sounded unsure
“What do you mean ‘I guess’, don´’t tell me you had lied me all along with that”
“No, it´s just that it´s said that if a never touched fallen angel gives himself to you willingly you are supposed to double your power, to get a miracle of some sort, I guess since I was on the verge of insanity, it was that the only thing that could´ve saved me”
“Power, ha?” I said and the words sounded bitter even to me
“It´s been long ago since I stopped wanting that”
“Is that true? what did you wanted”
“I wanted to be worthy of you and you´ve shown me you´ve forgiven me, that´s all I wanted”
“Worthy?”
“Mh” the demon kissed me, some energy floated to me. Zett grabbed my hand and started to pass on energy. I looked into the crimson eyes, they were filled with lust but at the same time they were soft and lighter. It didn’t match, the same happened with his energy, though clearly Zett wanted me physically -his male body was very obvious, he had just changed to it- the taste in his energy was not bitter like before, it still had hope, gratefulness, life and... “love?” I said out loud without noticing, he blushed.

”Do you...” I trailed off. He laid himself on the bed pulling me and then kissing me, his mouth was filled with an overflowing amount of energy with the distinct taste of love interwoven with other flavors, including one that I didn´t know but liked. I wondered what it was. Zett let go of my lips and when I saw his eyes there was that boiling lust but it didn´t match, the energy was not that thick, unstable bitter energy, it was one with the taste of all those things that had unbalanced his demonic nature, good feelings, and something else, something new. I noticed he was panting, breathing hard, I also noticed how his arousal was showing itself in his body.

“I love you, Eon” he said softly. Without thinking, one of my hands went down his pants, he moaned, and my mouth went to his, to gather much more of that energy, it was the same yet it was obvious lust was in him too, why didn´t it taste bitter but purer than ever?
“What are you feeling? I need to know- I asked, his eyes were questioning mime “you´re energy has changed again” my hand still in his pants feeling the proof of his lust.
“I...-he went to his original genderless form- I”
“Tell me all about it” I commanded and Zett sighed, giving in.
“I feel love -the demon’s eyebrows furrowed- for you, I feel hopeful that maybe you´ll stay with me a little longer at least, I feel grateful for what you did for me, I feel humble because you forgave me and..-the demon paused, then sighed- ah, I want you so so badly” crimson eyes confessed, indeed I could see lust in those crimson  eyes but I felt the other feelings in this new energy, unaffected by lust.. a thought occurred to me, I wanted to shove it away but I had to consider that maybe, it was the flavor of lust the new one that I felt, maybe it tasted good because I felt it too.
“Mad?” the demon asked a bit worried
“This time lust doesn´t taste bitter. This energy that you´re feeding me is the best. I think it´s because I want you too” I said a little confused but as I heard my own words I realized it was true.
Zett smiled widely. “I love you so much” the demon said changing to a human form. We felt each other again and I knew this time, as I was getting that clear, stable, light energy, I was also keeping the balance on Zett.


A week later Zett, in the original form I preferred, took me out, the world outside the castle was chaotic. I frowned at it. We headed to earth, I was ready to say goodbye, we had said goodbye already that morning. I started to walk away from the demon who was standing at the gates of hell in a deserted region. I looked back and crimson eyes seemed awfully sad.
“I don´t want to leave you” I softly said, not expecting Zett to hear
“ I don´t want you to leave me” was the reply I got. The evil´s child walked towards me. We met half-way. We hugged


“I love you” Zett said
“I want to stay with you, I said, I don´t know if it´ll be forever but now that´s what I want most” we kissed at the gates of hell and there I knew that was what I was supposed to give willingly, it was not my body, though it was part of it, it was my freedom. As I realized that, light seemed to come as mist bringing energy and power to Zett who grabbed my hand, eyes filled with intense love and I knew I was also getting the demon´s freedoms as well I was granted mine. Without me doing it, my wings spread and the body that had have me stuck broke into million pieces that the wind blew. Zett saw me in awe and I kissed the demon feeling that intense love and selflessness in the energy that was now being passed to me. I held crimson eyes tight and flew up, up, up to an isolated place, our own heaven where till this day we live in.



*****
A/N: that was the end of Zett and Eon´s story. I might write and epilogue or not. who knows. I think I won´t be making any other story with gender neutral characters, it´s hard!! Yay me for another story finished -even if I´m the one saying it.

4 comments:

  1. *tear* so sad :*( but really pretty too. I'm glad they ended up together. I'm not gonna lie, I thought it was gonna be one of those sad endings where the creator thinks its happy but I never do.. The ones when they don't end up together. I've only ever liked one ending like that and I doubt that'll change any time soon. :D
    Anyway, I loved it. Thanks for sharing
    P.S I wonder if you know about the 7 levels of Hell? Your story has 7 parts. Coincidence?_? Heh heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you really think so??? Well, for this one since the beginning I knew I wanted them to end together ;)

    Yay! I´m happy that you liked it.

    ah, well I read about it when I read Date´s novel -which I loved- but indeed this one was a coincidence :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It started sad but it got pretty. In my head as I read it I kept saying "awww". Hahaha

      I read a little of thr Divine Comedy. I never finished because I was too young to understand. Plus the language was super tough. :P

      Delete
  3. awww that is so sweet! I´m happy!

    I see. I loved it. I got to read it during highschool

    ReplyDelete