Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hell Circles: saving the demon heir I

A/N: if you are reading this, I have a question for you: have you already read the prologue? if not, please do, I think it´ll save future confussion or not but it might help. Ah, also this is labeled as a short story, because it is, well sort of, but I´m posting it in more than one post, I think it´ll be 3 or 4, however this is kind of my version of a "one shot" except that the story got a little longer than what I expected. Anyways thanks for reading, and if you are able to make it to the end of the post, you might as well comment as well right? :3 thank you!
******

Every little piece of my body was in pain. I was covered in blood. I was lying on the cold dirty stone floor of the cell I had been in for a week. I tried to get up, to at least lift my face from the wet dirty floor and I did but just because of a hard kick to my stomach that my prisoner directed to my side, and then another.

The beating wasn´t over yet.

 “Why are you here? were you trying to defeat me? Do you really think I´d let my guard down?” I felt another kick and my hair being pulled. It was as if it was going to be tear off my scalp. I didn´t make a sound despite the pain I was in. “What’s your name? -the cruel being asked- I can´t believe I´m so little for them to send someone like you to get me” the voice was loaded with anger and hate, I wanted to be able to express such feelings too.

 I was thrown against a wall. Pain made me curl up. “Come on! this is no fun, fight!” the voice became a mocking laugh. I wanted to get up and fight but I knew I was not going to win. I had lost all my powers. I had tried to fight the first day that I had been beaten but it was useless and now the voice mocked me and the arms, fists and legs hit me for pleasure as well as for anger for my lack of answers.

 I never knew I could go numb or unconscious, I had never gotten more than a scratch during a fight and now I was not match for the being that was using me as a punching bag which made me discover I could go numb and unconscious for I had gone numb that day and the day after and the day after for two more weeks after those brutal beatings.

It was more and more everyday, it was either the anger my attacker had at the lack of answers or that I was becoming weaker and weaker. My eyes stared at the demon´s crimson eyes and the eyes evaded my eyes but I kept staring and at times for some reason the demon let me go in the middle of a beating. As I made sure to look into the demon's eyes, the demon tried to evade me. The crimson eyes didn't go to beat me anymore but some other came instead.

 The third week that I spent in that dungeon, I wasn't able to move at all, I had been beaten so much that it was even hard to keep my eyes open so I just laid in whatever place I had last fallen after the beaten. I felt my body being lifted and then the same questions, the same fists hitting my face and the same feet kicking me all over. It had been less than usual but I was about to faint and I didn't care, I couldn't even curse this being anymore because my jaw hurt, all I could do was watch those crimson eyes through my lashes until my eyelids were so heavy that it was all dark in my head.

 “Zett, what are you doing down here? come”
 “Zett- I thought- this cruel being name´s Zett” after that my senses didn’t register anything else.

 Next time I gained consciousness again, my skin felt first, I felt pain and my eyes shot open. I was no more in the dark humid dungeon, instead I was on a bed with white sheets. I looked to a side to see Zett with a sponge in hand about to pass it over my chest. I flinched and tried to move. I couldn't. I just stared at the crimson eyes, who docked mine and traveled over my skin. I knew it was a sponge which was going over me but it felt like my skin was being punctured. I knew Zett was being careful but it hurt, that swollen I was. What has changed? I thought and the pain numbed my mind again.

3 comments:

  1. I need to read this when I get home!
    KADAJ!!!!! What the heck is his crybaby self doing up there?! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh! well read it then ;) and let me know what you think of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yowza. That poor guy was pummeled to oblivion! O.o
    It was painful, or rather I felt how painful his beatings were!! I can only imagine what his face looks like. Probably lumpy mashed potatoes. Whoa!
    Was that the girl side that called out to Zett, I wonder?_?

    ReplyDelete