Thursday, January 10, 2013

2months

it´s been 63 days since my baby niece and her parents moved in with us. That´s the amount of days that I haven´t written a rant/complaint. She´s made me happy somehow, I´ve been sad but by only seeing her I smile. I adore her.

I made the baby cry today. I had been holding her, she seems to like to sleep with me as her pillow, I love that. She didn´t fall asleep today, mom came to carry her but the baby never took her eyes from me. I started to talk to mom, I started to cry and the baby started to cry so loud, just like when she got her vaccines, she never cries like that...

I'm sad. I´m trying to get over it but I just can´t make myself get over it...
In a way this one is how I feel... It´s a crappy translation but ... w/e


1 comment:

  1. No rants because the cutie will calm your mood with her warm and pleasant smile.
    aw poor baby and poor you. you two are in love and it's so sad that you both have to suffer.
    *hugs you both*
    I hope you feel better. :(
    No matter what the baby loves you and I'll be here to stalk you so if you need anything at all please don't hesitate to say ;)

    ReplyDelete