Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sex and Love

It´s been a while since I didn´t post anything music-related, mostly b/c the songs I like go to FB but these two, the ones I will post are idk too much to b on FB -not b/c they´re weird but because for some reason they are different.

The first on is Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon. I don´t understand it well, specially the video but I like it a lot for some reason, even the singer voice when it gets like some kind of scream. I guess the vid w/the man on that sort of bed is like the tittle, idk the images, the close-up of the eye of the singer is a powerful image. Oh and the man on 1:18 minute of the song reminds me of Dominic Page hehe
now, the other song is Give me Love by Ed Sheran. I heard one of this singer´s songs on the radio and then as an accident I heard another one that reminded me of one of my favorite story and then by another accident I clicke on this song but I didn´t listen to it, I changed it to Kiss Me -other of his songs- but Give Me Love kept appearing so I gave it a chance and wow! I liked it inmediately, it´s so sad but it´s a good song. I like most of this guy´s songs, they´re pretty cool.
Don´t you think that the still images that appear before pushing the play button on this videos are great?  those expressions say so much -or so I think

No comments:

Post a Comment